Do foreign fans understand the hatred?

Re: Re: Do foreign fans understand the hatred?

Joga Bonito said:
Hatred of United led to my Love of City
This. Been a blue since 75 and rag-despise has nurtured me for all these years. Not so much towards the single persons connected to the club but the collective ragness. Hate it.

I have a mate in France and a few years ago whilst over there he invited me to watch the Rags host Real Madrid. It was the night Ronaldo scored a hat trick. He couldn't understand my wild celebration at every Real goal. He asked me why I didn't support the shit against a foreign team. I asked were there any cities in France with 2 top teams. When he said no I replied he'd never understand then.

My mate is a Juve fan and a blue from Malta, we both went to the charity shield game and I was taken aback a little by the force of his hatred for manu fans. He seemed to hate them more then me (apparently Malta has a big manu following) and I am born and bred from Manchester so yes I think some foreign fans can understand the hatred.

Yes. Became a City supporter (partly) because of all the arrogant rag supporters in Norway.

Emphatically yes. The abundance of Man Utd "supporters" here who can't tell you 5 players in the squad are, who then bark about how their the best, create more than enough hatred to go round. It's the same with L'Pool, Arse and Chels over here, but the rags definitely are the ones people hate the most if you don't support.

Seeing tw*ts like Rooney and Nani, as compared to the class of David and Yaya, it's hard not to hate them, isn't it?

I've been supporting City since '06 now, and I am well and truly hooked. I don't care what the time is at night, I'm up. To watch us go from Pearce to Bobby has been wonderful, but the best part has been the rags insults getting slowly worse and desperate, as they know their time is up.

Whether you Aussie or English, we all have the same love for City, and as such, the same pure, relentless hatred of the rags.

I fucking understand. All I grew up with was a bunch of plastic arrogant twat rag fans. You know how many conversations I had like this:

Some twat: "oh you like football, who do you support?"
Me: "Man city of course"
Some twat: "who?"
Me: "the greatest team in all the world, Manchester City"
Some twat: "oh you mean manchester united? Me too!!"
Me: "no I don't fucking mean manchester united!!"

So maybe I dont understand quite as much cause I'm not a Manc but I really, really, REALLY fucking hate them

Get it? Sure, I get it. Of course, I grew up in a place where people get crazy about rivalries.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.