Do United or City draw most youngsters from Greater Manchester

shemnel

Those in the know about these things, do City or United hold a greater draw for young kids getting seriously into football nowadays? I can see how, traditionally, United would have been a much bigger draw due to success and facilities but is this changing towards City now?

I still see quite a few lads from the Manchester and greater manchester area getting (limited) appearances for United

Traditionaly it was City who got the best young players until ferguson came to united and realisd the fact. He had words with u
Uniteds board to change things and then pinched Ryan Giggs and Nicky Butt.Th e rest is History

I have heard ancient tales of a warrior called Fergus Pisscansius Hibernius who won many battles with his magical timepiece. He was unchallenged until a new warrior arose, by name of Robertus Mangenius Romanus. Robertus stood up to Fergus:
"Get thee hence Fergus, your time has gone"
There was a great battle and Robertus triumphed carrying his faithful companion, a sick swan. The magical timepiece lay in ruins in the dust.
Fergus crumbled and there was much rejoicing in all the land from Londinium to Novuscastrum.
The red forces faded away and the blue army bestrode the land.
I cannot vouch for the truth of this ancient legend, because it is many aeons since the red forces were sent packing. No living person remembers them. An old scroll, however, was found which read: "Gracie Robertus", so there maybe some veracity in the tale of the downfall of Fergus,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.