Do you expect to be on Bluemoon till you die ?

Bill Walker

Team supported
City
Or become senile. Or there is no internet due to WWIII....I mean it's addictive isn't it.
I've seen posters try to walk away (even announce it) but only last a few days or months and then back they come.

If you want an idea of when you'll die, just to enable you to work things out in your head, here is the death clock again.

Or become senile. Or there is no internet due to WWIII....I mean it's addictive isn't it.
I've seen posters try to walk away (even announce it) but only last a few days or months and then back they come.

If you want an idea of when you'll die, just to enable you to work things out in your head, here is the death clock again.

Often thought about quitting as I spend far too much time on here but not really worth it as according to that link - Based on our calculations you will die on: Saturday, 24th January 2026

Often thought about quitting as I spend far too much time on here but not really worth it as according to that link - Based on our calculations you will die on: Saturday, 24th January 2026
I was a bit dubious as it said I would live to be 98.

So, I changed my answer to say my fitness and diet were Iron Man/Excellent. I am now going to live till I'm 116 years, 11 months, 7 days.

Sounds about right.

I was a bit dubious as it said I would live to be 98.

So, I changed my answer to say my fitness and diet were Iron Man/Excellent. I am now going to live till I'm 116 years, 11 months, 7 days.

Sounds about right.
I somehow fall just short of being 60. I had better start spending my savings ;-)

1705789413364.png

Last edited:
Based on our calculations you will die on: Friday, 19th May 2056

You will live to be 103 years, 6 months and 8 days old!

Bloody Hell, better stop/slow down spending my dosh ffs..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.