Do you have a phobia?

Working, and generally having to get out of bed in the morning.

Wasps. Cunts they are.

Flying. That is some fucked up fuckery, especially that banking they do, fucking stop it, I'm about to have a heart attack.

are these just things I fear though, is there a difference?

I wouldn't say a phobia per se, but I fucking hate frogs.

I hate the way you can be there in the garden causing all sorts of noise and commotion for ages, digging, pulling weeds, moving stuff and not a peep. Then all of a sudden from out of nowhere a frog decides to jump out. He doesn't jump out when you're moving stuff, oh no, he decides to jump when you don't expect it. They just leap out and then sit there looking at you. Then you try making a noise or getting it to move, then you start whacking stuff next to it to scare it, and it doesn't move. Then you just scratch your nose and it decides to leap around like you've just set a firework off.

And then there's going over them with a lawnmower. "Oh, there's a massive lawnmower heading towards me, shall I move? Naa, I'll just wait until it's on top of me". Next thing you know a frog suddenly leaps out from under the lawnmower with it's back cut off and it's squirming around. Do you leave it or kill it? Oh, I'll kill it and go over it with the mower again. So you go over it with the mower, and does it accept it's fate again? Does it balls, it decides to jump around being a complete dick.

Cunts. I hate them.

I absolutely hate, detest, cockroaches, the fuckers here run so fast (Im told they are the German cockroach)

This brings back something in my memory banks, I had a very good mate when I was in my 20's who couldn't pee in a public urinal, he had to lock himself in a cubicle where he couldn't be seen, I don't know if that's what you'd call a phobia ?

BlueBearBoots said:
oakiecokie said:
BlueBearBoots said:
Birds inside the house terrifies me. Bloody sparrow flew in a couple of weeks ago was hysterical til it was removed

Would you have screamed so much had it been Jack Sparrow ?

Might have moaned not screamed ;)

You`re as bad as my missus.Have to watch every bloody film he`s in.Not a bad lad though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.