Do you like to sit on the floor

Though suprisingly the rocking chair is sycosomatic to the pelvis area...not too far removed from olde belly rub the femmes cant resist when they see a new born...both tell the nervous system everything is fine & dandy.

The wellbeing balls ( a swiss ball that dont roll off) are intresting...easy to sit on rodeo fashion and recreate the rocking chair...a lot of new-age office spaces are dabbling with em...took em long enough.

I got our kid one ^ after the nhs said she had hip arthritus....she can stand on it now for time...shes 63.

Yes I sit on my lounge floor if I'm watching City in a big game, don't know why but it helps make me feel relaxed and grounded.

As a kid I liked to watch TV upside down, with my legs over the back of the sofa/chair. I honestly couldn't watch TV any other way lol.

don't mind it, I also prefer to take my shoes off when I enter a house and walk barefoot or in slippers at home, I find being barefoot more relaxing and comfortable

Last edited:
As a kid I liked to watch TV upside down, with my legs over the back of the sofa/chair. I honestly couldn't watch TV any other way lol.
Kids naturally get a lot right...they dont know why they lye with thier legs up the wall and thier back on the floor...but guess what its a move that turns on your immune and drains the blood from any ruff and tumble inflammation...rendering them ready to go again tmw...until the elders told em to pack it and sit proper on a chair.

they also swing thier legs when sat on a picnic table or somesuch that allows thier legs to tick tock like a pendulum...adults wouldnt do that cause our culture would embarass em, truth is kids got it spot on, the swinging like the rickin chair juices...no dry crackin sounds when they stand up...nowt to do with age ( to a point) lifestyle dynamics.

Kids naturally get a lot right...they dont know why they lye with thier legs up the wall and thier back on the floor...but guess what its a move that turns on your immune and drains the blood from any ruff and tumble inflammation...rendering them ready to go again tmw...until the elders told em to pack it and sit proper on a chair.

they also swing thier legs when sat on a picnic table or somesuch that allows thier legs to tick tock like a pendulum...adults wouldnt do that cause our culture would embarass em, truth is kids got it spot on, the swinging like the rickin chair juices...no dry crackin sounds when they stand up...nowt to do with age ( to a point) lifestyle dynamics.
and we'd stubb our toes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.