do you own anything red?

• Thread starter Deleted member 13905
  • Start date
Yes, many things, mostly because I don't associate the colour, or anything else for that matter, with a football team, especially not those cunts.

The Scum do not have a monopoly on the association of the colour red. Otherwise it shows them that they've gotten to you. After all, i've always associated red with Ferrari. And nothing boils a Utd fans piss more than when you tell them that red is associated with anything other than them.

There's red in my rug which has 7/8 colours in it in various cubist blocks, ketchup and my now pink/grey 30+ year old stripped City shirt that I'll be in on Sunday and that's it.

Against my better judgment I bought a Sharp integrated washer drier in October which was missing a hinge from the fitting kit.. Still chasing a replacement…

I generally never buy anything from a company that’s ever been associated with the rags.. Childish maybe but on this occasion that decision seems to have been vindicated

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.