Do you really believe the league is over...?

To be 13 points clear and have Kevin DeBruyne in the team tells me it's over. That man is winning the premier league this year, he's a phenom.

Its over and we have it won and no, this isnt over confidence its the reality of the situation we find ourselves in thanks to being the best side in Europe right now imo.

Its over and we have it won and no, this isnt over confidence its the reality of the situation we find ourselves in thanks to being the best side in Europe right now imo.
we are an injury to kev or dinho away to life getting very difficult, added to all the others,it's not over until its over

we are an injury to kev or dinho away to life getting very difficult, added to all the others,it's not over until its over

karen we are 13 points clear lol and there is no way anyone chasing us will win every game.

Its won.

The 2 quick games against arsenal and chelsea concern me, nothing else does. We will beat utd at home and i think laporte will keep us right at the back.

Agreed injuries are stacking up and we are looking a little leggy.

However somethings will not change and that is we have THE best manager and a serial winner.

We have just strengthened our defence.

We will dominate games, we will create more chances then the opposition, we will concede less.

Momentum does not seem to be there at the moment but the truth is we are still going along very nicely.

We will win it because of those late goals, the 3 2-1’s on the bounce, the win at the Old Trafford, these moments allow for the odd dropped points.

we have to play the rags,spurs,arses and chavs yet,it's not over

Totally agree, and with the Burnley result have placed a great deal of pressure on the Leicester game. Not saying we can’t handle it but with the transfer affair as well can see their players being up for it. Getting the three points Saturday is really crucial.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.