Do you really believe the league is over...?

ypR8A6-ZE-0.jpg

This one? About 2 seconds before hand she's clapping her hands like a demented seal.
To be fair to her she's not what I'd call fat.

I'd love to know what happened to the Utd title presentation signage that the Premier League took to Sunderland.

That’s the one. I love that women.

ypR8A6-ZE-0.jpg

This one? About 2 seconds before hand she's clapping her hands like a demented seal. (Protecting her varnished nails - such a wierd way to clap.) Anyway, to be fair to her she's not what I'd call fat.

As an asside, I'd love to know what happened to the Utd title presentation signage that the Premier League took to Sunderland.

There must have been signage that was taken to Liverpool 2 years later as well. I hope it all survived and is giving it's current owners joy.

ypR8A6-ZE-0.jpg

This one? About 2 seconds before hand she's clapping her hands like a demented seal. (Protecting her varnished nails - such a wierd way to clap.) Anyway, to be fair to her she's not what I'd call fat.

As an asside, I'd love to know what happened to the Utd title presentation signage that the Premier League took to Sunderland.

It always amazes me how many ugly bastards support United. I’m no Brad Pitt, but some of them wouldn’t even be loved by their mothers.

If you think THAT is bad, wait until City walk away with the League and League Cup and United win the FA Cup and Champions League and claim superiority!!!

Of course, I have ZERO desire for the Rags to ever win anything again, but if you want to see a meltdown.....
Que?

Perfectly timed, eh?!

That’s that done!

I just don’t want them to win a damned thing this season, so the sole focus of everyone’s attention is the RIDICULOUS season we have had. Almost there....!

Now, the question is when and where? The fairy tale ending is obvious, so that’s out! Wouldn’t be City to actual get a result away at Everton AND win the a League at home to United, as that would be TOO storybook! However, if not then, a difficult trip to Wembley throws up another high hurdle.

Could we actually have three non-wins in a row for the first time under Pep? Or, is this the year when dreams come true and we win the League...at home...by beating the Rags???

Almost too perfect to contemplate, isn’t it?!

Last edited:
I have a picture of that fat women rag who was clapping before Aguero scored in my hall as you walk in my house. We have a family wall with pictures of all the special things we have done as a family and there she is in all her glory I walk past her every few hours and often say - hello raggy.

I honestly wish this site had a forum for Hall of Fame posts - because I would nominate this for the Class of 2018.

I’ll still be laughing about this tomorrow.

Manure are done for now , losing the unlosable , side in tatters , arguments amongst players , trying to reassure the pres all is fine within the camp, Carrick frozen out in his final year , Sanchez proving to be a shocking buy for them as he doesn't fit their game plan , a manager who brushes off the biggest defeat in their history since Wigan as if its expected and looking to spend a world record amount in the summer again as they decide what to do with Pogba and many others who are out of contract or nearing the last year of their contracts.

That leaves us with Liverpool and Spurs who have to win their remaining 8 games to finish on 85 and 84 points respectively.

No difference now between believe and know and most likely after Everton we can change the title from believe to know.

ypR8A6-ZE-0.jpg

Could we not get 1894 group to get that printed as a huge banner?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.