Do you reckon we are the only set of fans...

TheMightyQuinn

who have a large percentage of idiots amongst them who hate the leading goal scorer?

1st season for Rob Still, Hughes made some very telling comments in the MEN tonight re Robbie and his form.

Be prepared to eat humble pie next season 'fans'

blutone3 said:
i reckon he wont be here,got a feeling he may go....god knows who will pay for him.

It'll be our loss. I dont see many players of his quality queing up to sign for us.

Played in the right position having had time to adjust he'll score EVEN MORE.

lol

.....and yet the same folk hero worship swp.

Its a tough one.

Swp is ok for the level we are at (lower mid table), but a long way from the level we aspire to be (top 4 apparently), yet Robinho with the right players around him, is the level we aspire to be.

agree,will be our loss,just got this orrible feeling that next season we will be looking at him the same way we look at geo,an think to ourselves......if only!!!!!

cleavers said:
lol

.....and yet the same folk hero worship swp.

Its a tough one.

Swp is ok for the level we are at (lower mid table), but a long way from the level we aspire to be (top 4 apparently), yet Robinho with the right players around him, is the level we aspire to be.

Arguably spot on sire

I think Hughes is hanging him out to dry, and the press love it, it takes all the attention away from Hughes shortcomings as City manager.

I have thought it for the last few weeks.

He should have been taken out of the firing line a few weeks ago to help the lads confidence,

I have not met one City fan who disagrees with this assessment.

Cynical management to have Robinho moved on

I'm as gutted as everyone , I think Hughes is under real pressure now due to our last few performances and our basic inability to defend set pieces but all's I'm thinking is of getting behind the boys in the second leg and looking forward to a huge game for us. 'mon city!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.