Do you want to stop being a racist?

The carefully selected thick fuck on that video has done the EDL a lot of harm. He's scarily stupid.

Hating someone because of the colour of their skin is madness.

I can think of many other decent reasons to hate someone.

Colour of their shirt for example :-)

Damocles said:
Depends on the definition of racism and I believe that this article has used it a bit too liberally.

I define racism as the believe that other races may be subjegated or discriminated against, as they view their own as superior or others as inferior. That's racism.

Noticing that black and white people are different is not racism. Either way, if racism is based on fear then the prevailing black urban culture has probably set race relations back a good 30 years. Stereotypes fuck the world up, and playing directly into them is idiotic.

I have to say that fear and ignorance do have a role in racist attitudes.

Islamophobia for instance.

twinkletoes said:
I have to say that fear and ignorance do have a role in racist attitudes.

Islamophobia for instance.

Fear is just really a part of ignorance. I don't know a single person who has read the Qu'ran and has taken the overall message as negative. Certain passages here and there though will have you running for the hills.

The Bible itself has scary passages that can be used and were used to preach a message of hate. Remember that when Africa was being colonised the people were immediately converted.

Racism is strangely now being associated with working class people (These are the most you see when you look at the EDL and BNP and skin head groups). However the working class were very instrumental in the abolishment of slavery. They walked and protested hand in hand with people of African orgin until it was ended. It is not just a tool used by hateful and disgruntled people to distract from usually person inadequacies.

I have met several racist people some very openly so and I always ask them the same question. If you had a child a person from a group that you suppose to be inferior donated an organ to save your childs life would you accept it?. You soon find that the lines of racism get shifted when personal survival or that of a loved one is taken into consideration.

crumpsallblue said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
This bloke has just signed up for a course.....
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL1jDcAHkc8[/youtube]

Allah wept !
See what you did there:)
Ffs is all I can say.
"What iraqi law?"
"Yknow muslamic law an that"

neoblue said:
crumpsallblue said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
This bloke has just signed up for a course.....
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL1jDcAHkc8[/youtube]

Allah wept !
Ffs is all I can say.
"What iraqi law?"

Interacial law and dat?..

This is actually sad obviously the man has mental issues and has been manipulated into believing lies. Its actually sad. These people have to realise that the banner of Islam extends to billions of people. Stereotyping like that is dangerous as you insult the innocent.

didactic said:
neoblue said:
crumpsallblue said:
Allah wept !
Ffs is all I can say.
"What iraqi law?"

Interacial law and dat?..

This is actually sad obviously the man has mental issues and has been manipulated into believing lies. Its actually sad. These people have to realise that the banner of Islam extends to billions of people. Stereotyping like that is dangerous as you insult the innocent.

Indeed this is true but aren't the majority of extremists ill educated or manipulated... Its sod all to do with religion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.