Doctors - BBC afternoons

urban genie

Home early after work being snowed off and watching daytime tv while lounging about, so I ask is this show maybe the worst acted thing on telly?

And is it a soap or a parody?

You've got a treat with Pointless and Eggheads to come. Happy days!
Pointless is surely the most aptly named television program ever? I suppose calling it "Complete and utter fucking garbage" would never have got past the regulator.

Pointless is surely the most aptly named television program ever? I suppose calling it "Complete and utter fucking garbage" would never have got past the regulator.

Pointless is shite I agree, gotta be the chase for 5pm quiz shows.

anyway switched over to countdown, bit of Rachel Riley and Mylene Klass in dictionary corner.
minder or the sweeney will be on ITV4 at some point and if desperate you can watch Australian customs harass every fucker arriving in the country on reality or Ancient Aliens on H2.

In fact most telly is shite in the day

Home early after work being snowed off and watching daytime tv while lounging about, so I ask is this show maybe the worst acted thing on telly?

And is it a soap or a parody?
Are you old enough to remember Crossroads, or Take the High Road?

I think there may be some episodes knocking about on Youtube.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.