Does anybody know the rules

dansyb

As the title of thread says it’s a complete different set of rules from when I played
I see shirts being pulled all the time sometimes it’s a free kick other times no. Players taking over a minute to put ball back into play no problem others take 30 seconds and booked. Players being fouled but play on then loosing ball so we go back for a free kick but a different team loosing ball after a foul and it’s tough shit. It’s getting more frustrating every game because you never know what decisions will be given for anything that happens on the pitch and it doesn’t help when all the pundits just sit/stand like nodding donkeys agreeing with every decision made by ref. That’s just for starters and it’s driving me crazy

Referees are allowed to hide away from any consequences that come from their poor decision making.

On the flip side to that, managers and players affected by their poor decisions are contractually obligated to have a microphone shoved in their face straight after the game and then get asked if the ref made a mistake, with the realisation that they can be fined for criticising the referee.

The referee never has to answer any question like that. There is no press conference to explain themselves. Make them answer to the camera every week.

And then the FA laughably tells us we need to respect referees more.

There was a post in the match day thread too about the offside not being right either - unless it’s been misinterpreted somewhere along the way?

Basically the foul happened before the offside was given and therefore should’ve taken precedent?

A bit like why Akanji said he couldn’t go through Rashford at the swamp.

Week after week the decisions are different. The dips tell the ref to fuck off in the Derby with no punishment. Today players get booked.
Everton wasted a huge amount of time at the etihad without punishment, Edderson is booked in the first half.
Total joke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.