Does anyone else feel like this?

Just seen a video on youtube of some yank girl.A real attention seeker.
posted videos from the liverpool away,utd and copenhagen and brentford home games and luton away in the fa cup.
wonder how much she paid for those two aways.

Hope she never bumps into TOJ, she won't stand for anyone disrespecting the club like that...it could turn nasty pdq....

Here you go.

HI ♡ my name is Sabrina! I'm American-Latina from NYC who LOVES Manchester City and all things football. I have recently lived in Amsterdam, London, and Stockholm for about a year and a half between June 2022 & November 2023. I now live in Florida, but I frequently travel.In the UK I have spent most of my time in NW London and Manchester.I hope you enjoy my videos and getting to know more about me!

View attachment 110028

Links to all her social media sites.(influence)

She’s got bigger thighs than John McGinn!! Think I’d prefer to be wrestled off the ball from her though.

Here you go.

HI ♡ my name is Sabrina! I'm American-Latina from NYC who LOVES Manchester City and all things football. I have recently lived in Amsterdam, London, and Stockholm for about a year and a half between June 2022 & November 2023. I now live in Florida, but I frequently travel.In the UK I have spent most of my time in NW London and Manchester.I hope you enjoy my videos and getting to know more about me!

View attachment 110028

Links to all her social media sites.(influence)

ManchesterCity onlyfans

Well said.

I’d rather sit next to some “tourists” than some coked up chavs just looking to kick off tbh.

I could tell a longish story about that. Had that experience at Stamford Bridge. I'll spare the details. Supposedly “blues”. I have no hesitation in saying that I can do without that kind following my club. And if that sounds intolerant, so be it. I'm intolerant.
One of the most disagreeable experiences of being at a match, home or away.

I must be costing Sabpie a fortune to fly from Florida and back for every City home match. As well as those away games on YouTube.

I could tell a longish story about that. Had that experience at Stamford Bridge. I'll spare the details. Supposedly “blues”. I have no hesitation in saying that I can do without that kind following my club. And if that sounds intolerant, so be it. I'm intolerant.
One of the most disagreeable experiences of being at a match, home or away.

If you're a season ticket holder usually you get along with the people around you or you'd move when it comes up for renewal. Away games and finals it's the luck of the draw. I find Wembley the worst for absolute pissed /coked up utter cretins. Against the rags was particularly bad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.