Does anyone else feel like this?

So what is happening ? Club selling them? staff selling them? Supporters clubs? Someone is.
It has to be the club. There are too many tickets ending up on ticketing websites, for it not to be. Whether it’s home or away games it’s rows of tickets together at times.

This is where an independent supporters trust would come in, look at these issues and stand up for our fans.

Last edited:
Just leaving anfield now feel rather deflated not with the football but with what I am now witnessing and have been for a while people I know who have followed city for years couldn’t get a ticket today yet I witnessed empty seats
Probably because these football sites couldn’t sell them on at inflated prices, tourists taking selfies all game which will only get worse and police treating us as scum. 1973 was my first game and I think this season will be my last can’t stomach it anymore it’s becoming a piss take now, I will always love the club but it’s becoming less attractive every week anybody who knows me knows I travel extensively all over Europe and England but I think my time’s coming soon to watch on the Firestick with a brew and sandwiches anyone else feel the same
Gone on record this week after CL at home won’t be going again to any cup games at Etihad well not just out of a habitual calling anymore. Some of it is age health and recent lethargic state of mind especially after the COVID season and a bit. Those games I have missed and watched at home on the stick have been tolerable especially mid week during the winter. What I could never end up doing is going to the pub to watch I home game I’d be too ashamed. Al be it since COVID I can’t get an away ticket anymore as you have stated for the same reasons. Even as far back as 2012 I was pissed off with the number of arseholes who’d acquired away tickets ….. remember the Villa away game when 6 fuckin wankers in front of me thought Yaya was Kolo

Last edited:
I announced I was a City fan aged four - 1964. At the age of eight I went to my first game - we beat Liverpool 1 - 0 at home - Franny scored. So I've seen brilliant times, good times, bad times, average times, more bad times, false dawns, and now these glory days. At the age of sixty-three I'm enjoying it more than ever - totally different POV than some others on here. We have, quite rightly, moved with the times. The abundance of tourists has no effect on my desire to watch us play.

Clearly, some on here are not quite tuned-in to what we are now - analogues in a digital world - and don't feel that they fit in, so it's probably best they consider handing their season tickets to others that are desperate for tickets. We have two season tickets in our family - one shared between my sons - one son drives from Kent to our games. I have other sons constantly looking for tickets - loud and enthusiastic lads - others will be in the same boat.

So my advice to the older weary fans - slow down, sit down on your comfy sofa, feet up, hot drink, watch us on telly and give someone else a chance.

Btw, we intend to relocate from Manchester to the Fylde coast within the next six months - I've already joined the local supps club there. Can't wait - will be going to all home games!!!!

This is the main point. It’s the club who are to blame. All they care about is making money. It’s not the tourists fault at all.
Not sure if you have heard of FFP? Making money is quite important if you want to compete at the top.

Reactions: CC1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.