Does anyone else feel like this?

Just posted on Liverpool ticket thread that there were two guys, one with a rag bobble hat on, both with rag gloves on. They bought tickets from a ticket agency and left on 80 minutes. The club is 100% shafting the genuine fan by knowingly taking these tickets effectively off sale to SC holders. Can 1894 group who seem to have contacts in thr club or City Matters address this issue. Away tickets need to be in the hands of genuine fans. When will the club sort this out and when will we, the fans, say enough is enough.

I gave up my ST after COVID, just lost the habit of going and the extra problems with parking created by the club.

Running my Sky contract down and recently embraced the Dodgy Firestick...

The game left me behind a while ago and I gave up hanging on.

Is it just the club though? I’m sure they are partly to blame but fans must be selling tickets too. There are too many tourists now at the big games for this not to be the case. Someone paying £30 today for that could probably have sold their ticket for £400.
I agree but think the club hold the majority of the blame rather than part of. If they cared they could easily find out whose entered a ground on a ticket on behalf of someone else - and warn/ban that ST holder for selling their ticket

Doesn't bother me at all that we have lots of tourists at our games. I observed a few the other night at the Copenhagen game and it made me smile watching them giving it some with their enthusiastic support..... Chinese supporters with club shop bags, first timers giving it the biggun at their first Champions League game, families coming to watch the best team in the world....why not?

Just posted on Liverpool ticket thread that there were two guys, one with a rag bobble hat on, both with rag gloves on. They bought tickets from a ticket agency and left on 80 minutes. The club is 100% shafting the genuine fan by knowingly taking these tickets effectively off sale to SC holders. Can 1894 group who seem to have contacts in thr club or City Matters address this issue. Away tickets need to be in the hands of genuine fans. When will the club sort this out and when will we, the fans, say enough is enough.
I can't for the life of me understand why any rag would want to go to this game.
Probably yanks.

Yh true biggest game in world football atm do understand neutrals with money of course are going to want to go can’t blame them. Just sad the club are more encouraging it rather than looking out for people who’ve been everywhere supporting us no matter the situation
Those neutrals should be in hospitality/in the home end. Our away end should be for blues

I can't for the life of me understand why any rag would want to go to this game.
Probably yanks.
Looking at their phone pictures looks like they were at the swamp yesterday and seem to have visited many grounds. Think they were African. But the point is, if they enjoy watching PL football go in the home end. Being able to but limited away end tickets is a piss take. You wouldn’t go to watch Rangers away at Aberdeen and wear a Celtic hat.

Spurs are removing the over 65s concessions if they get away with it others will follow suit Support the club through thick thin and thinner 60 seasons, think I deserve the concession, hopefully City don’t follow suit

What sort of person wears rag gear at Anfield in the City end ? Sums up the way the game has gone. The number of half & half scarves in EL3 for the derby last Sunday was embarrassing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.