Does anyone else feel like this?

This one in particular was/is selling lots of tickets for home matches at ridiculous prices. If you Google it you will see plenty of sites similar to this selling home and away tickets. Official partners of the club as well (this example).

Obviously some are hospitality partners, but the amount of tickets going on sale for away games in particular makes most people think the club are involved
Cheers. I’ll try & find out why

I feel lucky starting with my season ticket 83-84,,i started when football was a real passion not a game that's all on face fuck,,, I experienced it along with many others on here,, believe me what your experiencing now is waterd down bollocks compared to what I and many others saw,,,, just a fact

Supposedly some touts bought up rows of seats when we started playing at the Etihad. These season cards now carry enough points to evoke the touts to get tickets for all away games.
Bloody hell. I'm amazed they hung on to them when Pearce was manager.
Or maybe they couldn't find any buyers :-)

Oh but I do. I have enough points to get a ticket & love the atmosphere. Been to loads of away European games as well as Istanbul so I hate to disappoint your arrogance but I DO know what I’m talking about.
Because I have a different point to you doesn't mean I am either arrogant or abusive.
If you believe the atmosphere at away matches lately is good, we will have to agree to disagree.

Just leaving anfield now feel rather deflated not with the football but with what I am now witnessing and have been for a while people I know who have followed city for years couldn’t get a ticket today yet I witnessed empty seats
Probably because these football sites couldn’t sell them on at inflated prices, tourists taking selfies all game which will only get worse and police treating us as scum. 1973 was my first game and I think this season will be my last can’t stomach it anymore it’s becoming a piss take now, I will always love the club but it’s becoming less attractive every week anybody who knows me knows I travel extensively all over Europe and England but I think my time’s coming soon to watch on the Firestick with a brew and sandwiches anyone else feel the same
We met in the ground, the same aisle

the guys who run the show do not care

We need to get together and sort this

Could you let me have some info on the known ticketing companies involved & I‘ll try & find out from the club how they are getting them
People are being asked how they got hold of tickets at away games when it’s obvious they have no clue who we are and literally in almost every case they are saying ticket agencies. I don’t know the names of the agencies but it’s 100% the case that they are being given tickets by the club and people oh highish points 20k+ are missing out on most games. To see people at the game today wearing rag gloves and hats is an utter piss take. There were also plenty of tourist families in our end today. They aren’t getting tickets via players, staff, points or OSC. If the club wants these ‘fans’ to watch City let them come to the Etihad. It will be interesting to see what a 12.30ko at Palace sells out at. Chelsea and Arsenal this season were a joke, I suspect this game won’t be as glamourous. The club are pissing off a lot of people who have been following the club home and away for years by this policy. In the grand scale of things the additional revenue it may bring in is absolute peanuts and in the long run it may end up costing the club money.

Could you let me have some info on the known ticketing companies involved & I‘ll try & find out from the club how they are getting them

You can get the info for Sportsworld straight off the official club website. They kindly even provide a link to take you straight there.

I have at this very moment, 10 tickets in the basket ready to check out, for the much sought after and long since sold out, last game of the season, versus West Ham. I imagine I could have got more if required.

Mine for only £2,057.00. ( including a nights accommodation)
1386176d89cf196fbb7e4160d7a77da1.jpg

Because I have a different point to you doesn't mean I am either arrogant or abusive.
If you believe the atmosphere at away matches lately is good, we will have to agree to disagree.
I didn’t say you were arrogant & abusive per se. But that your answer to my post was arrogant & abusive. I’m not some thicko that needs you to reply in capitals so accept what you did was wrong.
And if you think that the atmosphere at away matches is anything but amazing, I don’t understand you. It’s acknowledged that our away support is fantastic & it’s great to be amongst it

However, I agree that we should agree to disagree :)

I get what people are saying the away league games are becoming a worse and worse I've gave up going to them just do the cups aways now and champions league as I like the 3 day break away we was one of the club who went against £30 away tickets tells you all you need to no what they think of us away fans

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.