Does anyone else want to shove...

Slicker than Sommeil

...this guys microphone up his arrogant arse?

Filmed in Manchester, so I'm guessing it was on Market St, outside Barcalys bank.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZ_t1SQ7OSk&feature=b-mv[/youtube]

He's goes on a rant regarding why there is a copper near him. One he's protesting about something (presumably capitalism) and so as with standard practice, police are issued to make sue they don't get out of hand. Plus there is a security van behind them and they're set up right next to it. Plus he was already filming his little hero antics, and as the policeman, just doing his job, states people may be wary that he can view their details while at the machines.

If you ask me, he is an utter bellend.

Market street was full from top to bottom of wannabe popstars,rappers,dancers,teen pop singers,a young opera singer..and shit loads more earlier today..

I gave my usual nicker to dodgy legged bloke..

Feed-The-Goat said:
I lasted 1 minute and had to turn it off.

Horrible excuse for a human being, absolute fucking ****, and i wouldve loved to have seen someone take his camera off him and beat fuck out of him.

The consensus of the comments below the video and people I've spoke to, agree that he's a ****.

And yes, I would have felt the need to approach said warrior of anarchy, and given him some abuse back. Dibble was only doing his job, bet he doesn't have a fucking job.

The cookie monster said:
Market street was full from top to bottom of wannabe popstars,rappers,dancers,teen pop singers,a young opera singer..and shit loads more earlier today..

Did he have his kids whistle with him today?

!B9ttvdwCGk~$(KGrHqR,!l0Ey+jCyMTVBM6nDdiDMg~~0_35.JPG

IM NOT REALLY HERE said:
The cookie monster said:

Ha Ha he actually did have one of them..

The cookie monster said:
IM NOT REALLY HERE said:
The cookie monster said:

Ha Ha he actually did have one of them..

Yeah saw him too, on his skateboard.

I know if I went into the centre of Boston and started gobbing off with a microphone in an English accent like that, in front of the Boston police, I wouldn't be stood there for much longer, but banged up for a while.

I'd have took him away, questioned his right to be in the country and bang him on the next plane home, where he can try his luck with the US cops!

The twat just loves an audience whilst being filmed. Take his camera and audience away and see the fucker start crying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.