Does anyone still watch big brother?

Markt85 said:
de niro said:
never have never will. pure fucking dross.

1st series was outstanding and deserved all the acclaim it got. It's just died to death now and it can't be saved.

First series they were "Normal" people involved in an experiment. After that we get fame hungry wanabees.

Hamann Pineapple said:
The fat women at work still watch it. They remind me every day, the annoying fat fucks.

I was just about to type the same thing, pretty much word for word. I feel your hate

I didn't even realise it was still being shown. It would therefore appear that there are still enough brain dead sad sacks who find this shit entertaining to make commissioning the programme worthwhile for someone.

Was flicking through channels late at night some years ago. They had live "watching people lie in bed fast asleep" for fucking ages. Had to keep checking back because I just couldn't believe my eyes! TV for the hard of thinking.

Hamann Pineapple said:
The fat women at work still watch it. They remind me every day, the annoying fat fucks.

one of the funniest things i have ever read.

I go through this shit every day at work

Markt85 said:
de niro said:
never have never will. pure fucking dross.

1st series was outstanding and deserved all the acclaim it got. It's just died to death now and it can't be saved.
No mate De Niro had first series pegged right and its gone downhill from there cheap television like bloody Jeremy Kyle utter crap.

Was watching it today as nothing else was on and the girlfriend loves it.. what a horrible show it has turned into.

James Jordan is a ****

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.