Does it matter who plays for us? Is the system that good?

The fact that certain players persistently miss sitters and we still win comfortably is proof that it's down to Guardiola's system. No way would Sterling have 11 goals if it weren't for Pep being our manager.
he as 15 so i heard on talk shite

Of course it matters who we play, we don't have that strength in depth...yet

Our dominance should increase competition for places....saw this a bit today as Aguero was totally pissed off to get subbed, sane didn't look pleased either...all good in my book ....pep making it clear...when you play for Man City leave it all there on the field...100% every minute of every game...no exception

Scary thought but we will get even better

Silly question really. When we put out teams in cup like v wolves not the same and we'll see again when we play Leicester in the cup stick yaya in take out fernandinho not the same. Take Kevin out ?? system only works with the right players.

Last year Pep said we were “dead” when Dave didn’t play. I was worried before today’s game but what a performance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.