Does it still not seam real to anyone else?

I was reading someone else's thread a minuet ago, he mentioned what would of happened if sergio had gone down under the challenge in the box just before he scored? - someone said mario would have taken the penalty and hit the bar and it would have all been over!

The thought of that and as i type this makes my heart beat a lot faster! - I am worrying that it COULD of happened! - I need to get a grip, we fucking WON!

Must admit I struggled to take it in on Sunday. Just seemed unreal, a dream that I would wake up from.

Had a much better day yesterday. Watched the Youtube videos, had a bottle of bubbly watching the parade on the telly. Watched the game in full again, you really do have to sit through the horror of the second half to fully enjoy added time.

SteWadda said:
I watched match of the day last night again and when QPR scored their second for a split second I was pissed off.
Doesn't matter how many times I watch it the emotions are the same even though I know we won.
I've at least stopped cheering the winner now but can't help laughing when ity goes in.

I still can't believe it. I feel like all I have thought about for the last 3 week is city and now we have won it I still can't stop.

Funny you say that as I still can't watch QPR's goals even though I know what happens! Haha!

Not sank in, think it take a while too!
Im half way through Andy Morrisons autobio which I started last weekend which makes it even more sureal.

Ja Salford Blue said:
Does anyone else still think it dosent seam real?

Its my first day back in work today and I'm just sat here quiet, I really cant get my head round it. The weekend seams like one big blur now to me!

I still feel sick with nerves, even though the game finished 2 days ago. It was different after the cup final last year, that was just sheer elation. but now I still feel nervous FFS!

Maybe its because I missed all 3 goals on Sunday or the fact that we were well and truley dead in the water after the Arsenal game, then back in it then dead again after 90mis against QPR. But I still feel like i'm shitting myself!

I need to get a grip

Tell me about it, I nearly lost my tether, I definitely thought we had it all sowed up at Newcastle. :P

Struggling to get back to normal in my head to be honest, first day back at work today and Ive done nothing but talk about, think about City, and find ways to get on here to see whats going on.

Just about feeling back to normal in myself, I certainly cant handle the drink like I could 10 years ago :P

I'm finding myself with the attitude that nothing really matters at the moment because we've just won the league......which is really pissing people off at work.

I'm also looking forward to a nice break from it all though with a nice holiday, it'll feel even better basking in the glory.

i was empty of everything, in mind and body, even during yesterday's parade. then... i watched the vids of hitler and the irish guy and i'm ready to roll again!
bring on 2012-13

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.