Does the constant slander about City bother you?

Not really bothered by it more just finding it boring and tedious,if we weren’t winning anything it wouldn’t be mentioned..
Dead right, d, if we were little old Citeh we'd have our fruitless efforts applauded with a cursory pat on the head and a little chuckle from the media 'cognoscenti'! But we have eclipsed the likes of the Rags 'n Dippers, it is sticking in their gullets and you could see how much the Leicester win meant to the 'football family'!

Lauren's review of Will The Real Abi Saunders Please Stand Up?

I like to say no but if I'm being honest it does piss me off at times. The stuff I don't like is the sportswashing stuff as I think it's agenda driven. I don't give a monkey's toss about what we've spent - not one bit as I always just go back to the Govan Piss Can's first championship winning team being the most expensively assembled squad in English football history.

I really hate the stick the owners get though. If they want to have a dig then by all means do it but be consistent and absolutely demand that England don't take part in the Qatar world cup. Refuse point blank to play Russia at any sport, refuse to play China at any sport....etc, etc.

Ardent fans of other sides are going to make both verbal and written remarks against City.

Does this bother me?

Not in the least.
===
In fact, one measure of our success is how much opposition fans complain about us.

Will be never ending abuse, mostly led by the media who must feed the red masses with what they want to hear !

Just bores me nowadays and my eyes must be made of Teflon because I just skate right over it.

Pathetic little people with no life, just ignore.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.