Doesn't seem right anymore..

Stephen Hawking.
Just Googled it, apparently James Dean was also quoted. Think I’ll go with live fast (for about 50 years), die old and have a completely fucked up corpse, not long to achieve, mid 60’s, another 5 years will do me.

I love sleeping, I hate going to bed but once I'm there I don't wanna get up.
I need at least 9 hrs, I reckon if I was in complete darkness and silence I'd manage at least 12+ hrs.
I do wake up a few times but it's so easy to turn over and resume my dreams.

I love sleeping, I hate going to bed but once I'm there I don't wanna get up.
I need at least 9 hrs, I reckon if I was in complete darkness and silence I'd manage at least 12+ hrs.
I do wake up a few times but it's so easy to turn over and resume my dreams.
that is exactly how i am too.

sleeping, and especially dreaming, is bliss.

waking up, turning over and going back into a dream is heaven.

that is exactly how i am too.

sleeping, and especially dreaming, is bliss.

waking up, turning over and going back into a dream is heaven.
I've not done much lucid stuff in the last year or so for some reason, but I can still control flying.
Some of the architectural details I see are amazing, along with the music I create. Wish I could save it.

I've not done much lucid stuff in the last year or so for some reason, but I can still control flying.
Some of the architectural details I see are amazing, along with the music I create. Wish I could save it.
my physio tells me about his flying but it's something i never do,
although, on occasion, i can levitate.

in the past months i've been able to take some degree of control...
when something is so obviously not real in the dream,
like when someone who is dead turns up,
i can say to myself, in the dream,
"this can't be real, this is a dream, i can do whatever i want!"

for now, so far,
all that i do is hurry towards the nearest woman and fondle her breasts,
knowing that there is no comeback because it is only a dream.

i hope to be able to better myself,
but for now dream tits are making me happy.

Last edited by a moderator:
i keep a pad and pen by the side of the bed.
it's easy to get into the routine of, when waking during the night, quickly writing something brief as a reminder, before falling back asleep.
in the morning it all comes flooding back.

it's easy to get into the routine of, when waking during the night, quickly writing something brief as a reminder, before falling back asleep.

Some of them are really strong memories.
One mad one was where I said it's all a dream and jumped out of a window to prove it.
I was then reborn but couldn't tell anyone cos I was a baby and couldn't talk. Still remember every detail of that one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.