Dominik Szoboszlai

No one (IMO) is like for like with Gundo.
I think that Kovacic is a more dynamic player but, for me, Gundo was the most technical player in the whole EPL. IMO though, a central midfield of Rodri, Foden and Kovacic is immense, so to Rodri, KDB, Foden/Kovacic.
I don’t think he is either, i was responding to the poster who thought he was.

Do you get a trophy for that?
Sadly not.

100%. I'll go further and say that if you were refereed like us and we were refereed like you, we'd never drop a point.

For the last five years I kept telling myself I'm not going to pay for a ticket for Anfield because I'm sick of getting screwed over every year but every year (obviously covid year excepting) I've caved in. This year, however, I'm fairly determined to stick to that.

For any City fan on here, can you give me any 50/50 decisions we've had, home or away, against this lot? I'll start you off, Sterling given offside when he was onside at our place when the dippers won 3-0 or something like that. I can't recall any more (but then again I've only been going since 1968).

Interesting. Why do you think this is the case?
Do you think all of the referees are bribed prior to each game?

Sadly not.

Interesting. Why do you think this is the case?
Do you think all of the referees are bribed prior to each game?
No but it is certainly suspicious that in over fifty years certain teams receive such advantageous decisions. Have I hit a nerve there? From the scouse perspective do you disagree with my statement? Maybe you could offer one of two we have unjustly been given.

No but it is certainly suspicious that in over fifty years certain teams receive such advantageous decisions. Have I hit a nerve there? From the scouse perspective do you disagree with my statement? Maybe you could offer one of two we have unjustly been given.

Well, you certainly haven't hit a nerve. On the contrary, I can agree with you that we have had the rub of the green. But you get things go your way too. If everyone wanted us to win the league, I think Everton would have got a certain last minute penalty?

I think it's just been the fact that we have been fortunate in our games. To think anything otherwise is basically saying that the referees are corrupt and there is a system in place that sees them receive a brown envelope whenever we play each other.

Now let's be honest...that isn't happening. I don't want to get in the way of our right as fans to complain though so let's carry on moaning at 'the cheating bastards!' :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.