Donald Trump wins U.S. Election.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by RichardDunneOwnGoal, 9 Nov 2016.

1. Damocles

Damocles

This is an often quoted stat and not really one in context. US military spending isn't particularly large in comparison to their GDP.

[​IMG]

2. karen7

karen7

:: FBI director James Comey and NSA director admiral Mike Rogers to testify

:: Both agencies are investigating allegations Russia meddled in the US election

:: Claims that Obama administration wiretapped Trump Tower to be addressed

:: Confirmation hearings begin later for President Trump's Supreme Court nominee Neil Gorsuch

Coming up at 2pm,get the popcorn out

http://news.sky.com/story/live-fbi-and-nsa-to-break-silence-on-trump-russia-ties-10808694

3. Damocles

Damocles

Just to be clear as I'm halfway through the reading up on this, are you suggesting illegality or immorality?

For the record I'm not even bothering to read the NewsWeek one. It's from somebody I already consider to be extremely biased against Trump and a cursory glance shows as much bias in the article's language. I'll find a better source rather than have to fact check the entire thing.

4. west didsblue

west didsblue

Definitely immorality. However the fact that he has made out of court settlements numerous times in advance of court cases, most recently with Trump University, would suggest a significant level of illegality also, albeit unproven.
    For an insight into his character this is worth a read:
    http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2016/07/25/donald-trumps-ghostwriter-tells-all

5. karen7

karen7

6. karen7

karen7

UK did not spy on trump,trumps accusations are nonsense -FBI

Obamo did not have any involvement in hacking or bugging trump,no president can do that a judge would have to order it and there is no evidence at all

7. karen7

karen7

Trump being made to look like the twat he is

8. karen7

karen7

No wire tap on trump towers,nothing to support trumps tweets - FBI

FBI are investigating links between trump camp and russia

9. karen7

karen7

Russia did hack the democrats during the election and used Wikileaks to get it out

10. super_city_si

super_city_si

Of course he is. Its how he has lived his life up to now. He is the leader of his empire, its his way or the highway. To suddenly be told you cant do that is alien to him.