Donald Trump wins U.S. Election.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by RichardDunneOwnGoal, 9 Nov 2016.

1. TonyM

TonyM

I worked in the US, arriving as a clueless 25 year old on an L1B visa. Later I think I was on a H1B and finally a green card. It was claimed in the applications that no American could do my job. I was a techie and decent but to state that I was pretty much world class was silly. I'm not surprised this is being looked into if that's what Trump is doing. I always felt sorry for the Americans in debt after college struggling while the Irish folks like me were living it large loving life.

2. stonerblue

stonerblue

rambler
    Cheers TCIB.
    They all sound good until they get the power.

3. FogBlueInSanFran

FogBlueInSanFran

On a completely unrelated note, watching this serial fuckwit asshole Bill O''Reilly and his wandering dick get his richly-deserved comeuppance is enjoyable. Except he'll probably be seen as a martyr and get even wealthier when some conservative whore media outlet gives him another platform.

4. karen7

karen7

Have Fox fired him or something ?

5. FogBlueInSanFran

FogBlueInSanFran

Yes. Just hit the wires.

6. karen7

karen7

Wow what has he done? used to watch Fox news until it went pay to view over here,always thought he was a wanker and massive egomaniac

7. idahoblues

idahoblues

He had just signed a new contract worth $20m a year, he'll do just fine.......the twat

8. FogBlueInSanFran

FogBlueInSanFran

$13 million in five separate settlements over sexual harassment allegations. Advertisers were pulling sponsorships left and right because of this. But of course he got fired for a very pragmatic reason, not a moral one: he's stopped making them money, and now costs them.

9. bluethrunthru

bluethrunthru

professional underacheiver
    Probably all gone in payments to his accusers.

10. bluethrunthru

bluethrunthru

professional underacheiver
    Interestingly I heard that Australia and NZ are doing the same thing - Trumps protectionist world view begins to bite. I hope he can create jobs for all those Americans because they won't be welcomed in Aus and NZ it seems and no doubt this will be reflected around the globe. Then we will see who has the best education and skills systems in place...