Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. As I've said before, I don't think he's a racist. But they're the strongest portion of his base, the true acolytes. He won't disavow them. Zero principles. Amorality run amok. And all perfectly predictable.
That's like saying Hitler wasn't an anti-Semite because he just used the issue to take power. If you appease racists and are their talisman while never speaking out against them specifically you are a racist.

That's like saying Hitler wasn't an anti-Semite because he just used the issue to take power. If you appease racists and are their talisman while never speaking out against them specifically you are a racist.

No, actually, it isn't. Hitler expressly admits and explains his anti-Semitism in Mein Kampf. I don't think The Art of the Deal is quite the same thing.

Your definition of "appease", "talisman" and "speaking out" might be different than someone else's. I believe, if anything, he's afraid to speak out against them, for fear of losing their support.

Refusing to condemn them for political gain while disagreeing with them personally might actually be worse than being a racist. Anyway -- we're arguing semantics. The chilling, repugnant impact of his actions are the same however one couches them.

No, actually, it isn't. Hitler expressly admits and explains his anti-Semitism in Mein Kampf. I don't think The Art of the Deal is quite the same thing.

Your definition of "appease", "talisman" and "speaking out" might be different than someone else's. I believe, if anything, he's afraid to speak out against them, for fear of losing their support.

Refusing to condemn them for political gain while disagreeing with them personally might actually be worse than being a racist. Anyway -- we're arguing semantics. The chilling, repugnant impact of his actions are the same however one couches them.
I guess we agree there, it's probably worse than actually being racist when you appreciate and directly benefit from them and their actions.

The left are finally getting a taste of their own medicine and getting a good kick in and the liberal media don't like it one little bit, just watching CNN and it's hilarious, they are crapping it
This has only just started, the wild men in the mountains have yet to come into play
Can you let me know how you get on with the feedback to this post of yours?
A couple of months ago i had a torrent of abuse for not condemning the manchester bomber. You're actually congratulating and celebrating the death of other human beings for a similar reason.

Can you let me know of the following;
If you've been threatened?
If you've been threatened with being reported for being a sympathiser?
If you've been called a racist by a mod?
If youve been called a racist?

I actually believe your post is a lot worse than mine and i hope your alienated the same way i was and still am.

The left are finally getting a taste of their own medicine and getting a good kick in and the liberal media don't like it one little bit, just watching CNN and it's hilarious, they are crapping it
This has only just started, the wild men in the mountains have yet to come into play
Oh and if you think black people havent been treated like shit in the US then go and google Tuskegee syphilis experiment and tell me they dont have a right to be parnoid.

Can you let me know how you get on with the feedback to this post of yours?
A couple of months ago i had a torrent of abuse for not condemning the manchester bomber. You're actually congratulating and celebrating the death of other human beings for a similar reason.

Can you let me know of the following;
If you've been threatened?
If you've been threatened with being reported for being a sympathiser?
If you've been called a racist by a mod?
If youve been called a racist?

I actually believe your post is a lot worse than mine and i hope your alienated the same way i was and still am.
Well plenty have called him out for being the horrible **** he is. Not sure what happened with yourself or your reasons for not condemning the bombing, I don't think I want to tbh.

Well plenty have called him out for being the horrible **** he is. Not sure what happened with yourself or your reasons for not condemning the bombing, I don't think I want to tbh.
Yep ive just caught up. What went on in Charlottesville is disgusting but unfortunately its been coming.
People can only take so much and then they snap and that is whats happening in America.
The president tweeting his RW Bullshit and his buddy at Fox and the rest of his world publications doing the same to the masses what did people expect?

This is from the Daily Stormer, a Nazi website.

DHEGsVGXYAEB4Gj.jpg
What a nice christian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.