Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he's stupid but not stupid enough not to realize that nobody really likes him and everything he has is because he was born rich. It's made him a bitter, hateful person.

There are more of them that believe that Hillary Clinton was running a child sex ring out of a pizza parlor than there are that believe in climate change.
There were plenty of numpties on here that believed that story mate, I remember the morning it was posted. Pretty embarrassing really

Jon Ronson's book, The Psychopath Test covers this quite well. Google the Hare PCL-R 20-Point checklist. Trump is definitely up there (in my non-medical opinion).

He DEFINITELY is. But, on the same note, almost all politicians are.

It's quite fascinating (and terrifying) actually. The terms "psychopath" and "sociopath" get thrown around a lot and the definitions are always changing. Basically, it boils down to psychopath and sociopaths are manipulative, charming, and lack empathy and compassion. There's an interesting theory and few books that suggest the majority (I forget the exact %, I'm going to try to find it now) of people in power (politicians, CEO's, actors, athletes) are psycho/sociopaths because their personality traits - or lack thereof - make them almost tailor made for success in these industries. It's pretty interesting.

But yeah, back on topic. Trump is as an asshole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.