Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone got CNN/MSNBC on? Trump giving a speech on deregulation. You can tell when he goes off script as he goes from sounding like a presidental to a 5 year old.

Shitgibbon finished the speech looking like he's opening a supermarket. The picture will be ripe for memeing.

Anyone got CNN/MSNBC on? Trump giving a speech on deregulation. You can tell when he goes off script as he goes from sounding like a presidental to a 5 year old.

Shitgibbon finished the speech looking like he's opening a supermarket. The picture will be ripe for memeing.
Watched it on Fox News. Wow! Pulling figures out of his arse, and Fox were lapping it up.

Shows how much you're aware of the sentiment towards what is happening in Palestine amongst those living in the Middle East.

not sure if you can measure sentiment, if you have a tool for it, let me know

i know Maronites who get oppressed by israelis in the middle-east
the only thing that is stupid, is people burning usa flags in sweden, uk, even a concert i went to last week in france.....these actions don't contribute to the people of palestine

protests in all muslim countries....ffs...go and help if you really believe in the cause
protest against usa in pakistan, 3 people killed...this is what's wrong

so i'm not sure if muslims in the middle east really think they should help the palestinians cause or they rather stay in home being fat sjeikhs or play protest all day just to go back to their safe home

not sure if you can measure sentiment, if you have a tool for it, let me know

i know Maronites who get oppressed by israelis in the middle-east
the only thing that is stupid, is people burning usa flags in sweden, uk, even a concert i went to last week in france.....these actions don't contribute to the people of palestine

protests in all muslim countries....ffs...go and help if you really believe in the cause
protest against usa in pakistan, 3 people killed...this is what's wrong

so i'm not sure if muslims in the middle east really think they should help the palestinians cause or they rather stay in home being fat sjeikhs or play protest all day just to go back to their safe home
You're a nob aren't you.

I'm not engaging with you anymore, it's not relevant to the thread title any longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.