Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
McCabe sacked an hour after Trump demands moving the Stormy Daniels case from state court to federal court where he can appoint the judge.

How much shit has to take place until the so called checks and balances kick in...?

McCabe sacked an hour after Trump demands moving the Stormy Daniels case from state court to federal court where he can appoint the judge.

How much shit has to take place until the so called checks and balances kick in...?

Doesn't it also allowed closed hearings too?

Comey's book is out next week. I think I read that somewhere.

Trumps tweets yesterday and today for the first time publicly mentioning Mueller by name.

He, the GOP, Fox, Drudge Report, Breitbart and thousands of twitter bots are laying the ground work for firing Mueller.

Nixon's end came when he fired the special prosecutor, Trump will fire Mueller and nothing will happen such is the state of American and World politics right now.

Trumps tweets yesterday and today for the first time publicly mentioning Mueller by name.

He, the GOP, Fox, Drudge Report, Breitbart and thousands of twitter bots are laying the ground work for firing Mueller.

Nixon's end came when he fired the special prosecutor, Trump will fire Mueller and nothing will happen such is the state of American and World politics right now.
Just watching meet the press. Republican senator just said his colleague are now prepared to say in public what they’ve expressed behind closed doors. Impeach?

Just watching meet the press. Republican senator just said his colleague are now prepared to say in public what they’ve expressed behind closed doors. Impeach?

Depends what the charges are.

I believe Mueller could charge Trump on obstruction of justice. However I don't think the GOP will impeach him on these grounds because there's a fair few who have been complicit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.