Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
FOLLOW UP ON THE DISCUSSION OF THE TEXARSE-DC FLIGHT ISSUES:

A fedup American Airlines pilot threatened to “dump” a plane filled with “USA” chanting President Trump supporters in Kansas if they didn’t “behave” during a flight out of Washington D.C. Friday, video shows.

“I’ll put this plane down in the middle of Kansas and dump people off, I don’t care,” the pilot can be heard saying over the loudspeaker in a video posted to Twitter 1.

“We will do that if that’s what it takes so, behave please,” he continues, exasperated.

Moments prior, passengers, many of them wearing MAGA hats, were shouting “USA” over and over again on the Phoenix-bound flight, according to another clip tweeted by Mindy Robinson, who unsuccessfully ran for congress in Nevada’s 3rd district last summer.

“We started chanting ‘USA’ …and the Captain came on said told us he’d drop us off in Kansas if he had to if we didn’t obey their every single rule,” Robinson wrote.

ed9e91c7bb09083fb309fd7ec35352bdec8669d0.jpeg

An AA spokesperson told The Post in an emailed statement the pilot was “emphasizing the importance of following crew member instructions and complying with mandatory face-covering policies.”

“At American, we take the safety of our customers seriously and we value the trust they place in our team to care for them throughout their journey,” the rep said.

There were no “in-flight issues” after takeoff, AA said.

Last time I saw Damo in the US politics thread was election night when he was telling @SWP's back that Trump and Biden were exactly the same, which still makes me chuckle given the last 70 odd days of refusing to concede, creating a conspiracy that lead to 5 deaths and bombs being planted in the capitol building, not to mention being caught blackmailing the Georgia Secretary of State on tape.
Was that Biden or Trump? I’ve not been keeping up with stuff so guessing it’s a coin flip.

IMO The better case is the Georgia phonecall.

It is an absolute slam dunk attempt at bribery complete with audio recording, and also covers attempted election fraud and abuse of power.
That’s the awesome thing about being able to choose several articles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.