Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
So hours ago talk of him sharing secret intelligence with the Russians where false and fake news yet he has taken to twitter now to admit it and say he has every right to share it?

He is a fucking balloon.

He hasn't has he lol,the gift that keeps on giving

He has and he not only denied it this morning, he rolled out Mcmaster in front of the camera to do so and had him say i was in the room and it didn't happen so he has hung him out to dry as well.

He is now tweeting about Comey and demanding to know who the leaks are in the White House.....

....youre the fucking leak Donald you fucking idiot pmsl.

He has and he not only denied it this morning, he rolled out Mcmaster in front of the camera to do so and had him say i was in the room and it didn't happen so he has hung him out to dry as well.
The amount of people he is hanging out to dry gets longer every day,he'll still expect them to take a bullett for him

The question has to be asked what is the shitgibbon doing that is hiding behind the Russia media frenzy?

I think the NY Times have finally worked out what Trump is all about. They have said that he is the all-time record-holder of the Dunning-Kruger effect, the phenomenon in which the incompetent person is too incompetent to understand his own incompetence.
Seems about right.

The story has now changed and he didn't know who the secret information had come from before blabbing it to the Russians lol.

Its pure comedy from the White House.

Trump on Hilary before the election;

"we don't want someone in the Whitehouse who doesn't understand what the term Classified information means......."

Grade A1 Bell-end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.