Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
The key to understanding someone like Trump is that the two are not mutually exclusive. We've all met someone who believes their own lies, or lies so much they confuse themselves. Hell, I've spent portions of my life being that person!
Except he is the leader of the free world,commander in chief etc,we need someone fucking sane

More developments.... Trump's campaign manager, present at the russia meeting, was subject to a dawn raid last month. The 26th.

Trump's tweets later that day;
Why didn't A.G. Sessions replace Acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe, a Comey friend who was in charge of Clinton investigation but got big dollars ($700,000) for his wife's political run from Hillary Clinton and her representatives. Drain the Swamp!

Give me an O, give me a B, give me some more letters...... Obbbbbstruction! Attempted, at least.

Funnily enough this was the day he tweeted his ban on transgendered people in the forces - without speaking to anyone in the forces. And then went on to lie about that.

Give me a D, give me an I, gimme some more........ Diversion!

Anyone sane would do lol
leroysane-cropped_81tzdm3tnsor14renliz7beoq.jpg

I wonder why he feels the need to tell such blatant whoppers that anyone with a brain would laugh at. The US has 85% less nuclear warheads than at its peak and there's no way that the US nuclear capability has changed in any significant way since he was inaugurated. That would cost billions and take years. Tweets like this are either specifically targeted at his base, who would probably believe anything he told them or because he really believes it due to him being a moron. I suspect the latter. former.

Got it in one!

To be honest, I don't care as long as he really pushes all the changes neccesary, even if other people come up with them. It's his best chance of having something impactful and positive come out of this mess. For the life of me I can't figure out why successive regimes haven't tackled this almost uniquely American issue. If "Only Nixon could go to China", maybe only Trump can stamp out China White. What would be awful is if he lets himself be bullied by pharma, and leaves the situation with prescription in place. Even then, the Fentanyl thing needs fucking sorting, he should be applying massive pressure on China regarding a whole host of 'chemical exports', it's extremely 'unsociable' on their part not to regulate. Tackling the imports is hit and miss, and China has a duty to regulate. So yeah, contrary to the scorched-earth nationalist doctrine, it's a pretty good demonstration of why pushing and enforcing international law is neccessary.
I see a federal clampdown on all the States that have legalised weed, I'll put money on it that this is where he's heading

I wonder why he feels the need to tell such blatant whoppers that anyone with a brain would laugh at. The US has 85% less nuclear warheads than at its peak and there's no way that the US nuclear capability has changed in any significant way since he was inaugurated. That would cost billions and take years. Tweets like this are either specifically targeted at his base, who would probably believe anything he told them or because he really believes it due to him being a moron. I suspect the latter.

Years for normal people, but just six months for SuperTrump.

I wonder why he feels the need to tell such blatant whoppers that anyone with a brain would laugh at. The US has 85% less nuclear warheads than at its peak and there's no way that the US nuclear capability has changed in any significant way since he was inaugurated. That would cost billions and take years. Tweets like this are either specifically targeted at his base, who would probably believe anything he told them or because he really believes it due to him being a moron. I suspect the latter.

This wasn't ordered by Trump it was ordered by Obama and will take at least 10 years to complete. Any refurbishment / Upgrade / Expansion of existing nuclear capability has to be communicated to and agreed with the signatories of the non proliferation agreement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.