Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thousands of counter-protesters pretty much drowned out another alt-right rally in Boston. It was so hard on them that they ended their hate rally before the speakers even had a chance to speak. Reports are saying the counter-protesters were heard chanting "We can't hear you".

Awesome.

Interesting little piece on why those confederate statues fold like tissue paper....

Well the debate rages on in the USA after Trumps comments on monuments, and the massive monuments to George Washington and Thomas Jefferson, the founding fathers, in DC, are in the firing lane. It seems Washington had 300 slaves and was not averse to having them whipped, and though he preached freedom he only had his slaves freed upon his death, and even asked the British to return some runaway slaves. (They refused.)
Jefferson wrote 'all men are created equal' into the American constitution but had up to 140 slaves on his plantation in Virginia and even fathered children with one of them. His idea of a final solution was to send the black race 'to a place far away'. The apologists for these 2 gentlemen have described them as 'great men but flawed'. FLAWED? fuck me is that how they described racist slave owners in 1776. YCNMIU. Like I said, Hypocrisy, don't you just love it.

I like the old George Carlin joke: "This country was founded by slave owners who wanted to be free!"

tenor.gif

Trump is a **** and slavery is fucking abhorrent but stick it in the Trump thread you egotistical git.

Hypocrisy is everywhere. As soon as we all admit we all are, the better world this would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.