Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
And who ever said I'd like Tomi Lahren, thanks for that recommendation. Absolutely gorgeous.

Tomi_Lahren_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg

Last edited:
So you think the **** should be defended for the hyperbole he was spewing. And if he wasn't trying to reference an attack then why place Sweden in the middle of a list of places that had been attacked.
I stand by my initial interpretation of this particular incident. I don't need to be told what to think by you, twitter or the media.

As soon as he mentioned Sweden I guessed where he was coming from, because I'd seen that BBC piece last year. Hence why I posted it. It provided balance and context. But also because, as has been noted by John Oliver, he obviously gets all his info from the right wing media!

It doesn't make me a Trump supporter. Far, far from it. Did I defend him? No not really. I disagreed with the mainstream interpretation of this one comment, which btw is the only thing being talked about when there are much bigger issues that there are with a President, in his first month, holding "rallies" for the next election??? and also which by the time I woke up, had gone viral. When I saw the news this morning I thought straight away that wasn't how I'd read it live. He'd referenced Sweden because he'd seemingly just found out that Sweden had a surprisingly big problem, and he had and they do. As is evidenced by the news in the last hour.

I despise him and his ilk and I'm also extremely uncomfortable with the position the UK finds itself in, where we've got our PM lifting her skirts for him because we need a trade deal. You think he should be welcomed with open arms. That's beyond defending him. That's appeasing him.

It is also my opinion that the mainstream media need to be very careful to report facts and critically, but fairly analyse what he says, and to not give him and his base any ammunition in the "Fake News" stakes. The reaction to this IMO is an own goal.

Japan doesnt have problems like this.
Wonder why.

Japan has a huge problem with sexual assault.

The alt-right/Trump fans parroting what Trump said refer to the rape statistics in Sweden and take them out of context.

Sweden has had a huge drive in finding and perpetrating sexual assault crimes.

However those on the far right probably already know this but will try to use it for their political aims.

There will be so much shock on here in 2020 I just hope I've not died of liver failure so I can laugh at you all again.

Oh look it's alt-right in chief Blue Phil. Why do you come on here? Shouldn't you stay on /pol/ or Breitbart where you can be amongst your own?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.