Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is there any good news that he won’t take personal credit for or any bad news that he won’t blame someone else?

I saw this report last night and joked to my girlfriend it was only a matter of time before he took credit for it. I would say I can't believe it but I don't think this even breaks the top 100 most ridiculous things he's done or said

It takes a true sociopath to truly believe he deserves credit for commercial airliners WORLDWIDE not having a fatality

He’s beyond parody, he really is.

If you watched a film where the president acted like him then you’d call bullshit and say it could never happen.
The tweets are carefully composed in accordance with syntactic analysis of FB posts and Tweets (and 4chan posts) that go viral amongst core supporters, the disaffected, less educated and easily riled. I'm nicking a phrase from one poster here to describe them - Tub-thumpers.

And the crowing they trigger in the metropolitan/cosmopolitan demographics mean they are retweeted and shared further, whilst serving to redirect the debate from the truth about incredible croneyism and incompetence that he has brought where it matters.

Also deflects from Russia. Some irony here as Russian bots and fake news sites are integral to them going viral. So let's stop calling him a cretin or sociopath because of the content or style of his tweets, because you are being played. He's a sociopath because of his actions, past and present. Not his utterances.

All I can say is that at least he's better advised on FP now.

I see he's demanding that another Clinton aide (which he can't spell) should be arrested/charged over emails, apparently based on a report on the Daily Caller.

Is the Daily Caller more responsible or reliable than Fox?

Is there any good news that he won’t take personal credit for or any bad news that he won’t blame someone else?

Standard political practice. We see it all the time here with the economy. Good economy = current govt doing well, bad economy =legacy of last govt. I'm sure there are many more examples, and this is actually one of the less idiotic tweets from potus.

Standard political practice. We see it all the time here with the economy. Good economy = current govt doing well, bad economy =legacy of last govt. I'm sure there are many more examples, and this is actually one of the less idiotic tweets from potus.
Except fiscal and monetary policy affects an economy where as he’s done fuck all in terms of legislation with regards aviation safety.

Crap example to choose.

Except fiscal and monetary policy affects an economy where as he’s done fuck all in terms of legislation with regards aviation safety.

Crap example to choose.
I'm sure he could claim a similarly spurious effect through his aviation,domestic, and overseas security policies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.