Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump is typical of the executives I've come across unfortunately. Too full of their own self importance to spend enough time to allow the people who care about making the right decisions to educate them enough to make an informed decision.
Saying that he's just ignorant is too generous. He's never had to work a day in his life and has bilked millions of people out of their money. Oh and he's also a disgusting racist.

Saying that he's just ignorant is too generous. He's never had to work a day in his life and has bilked millions of people out of their money. Oh and he's also a disgusting racist.
All true but he's typical of the entitled "wasp" snobs that inherit riches and are convinced they are genius despite the fact that they are a danger onto themselves.

Hasn't it occurred to you how strange it is, that after many months of an investigation carried out by senior figures connected with the Clinton Uranium One deal, (Mueller was directly involved,) that to date they have nothing connecting Trump and Russia. Nothing. This despite having 24 hours a day surveillance of Trump and anyone associated with him for nearly the last two years, and they still have nothing.

Unfortunately, despite the overwhelming evidence to the contrary or should I say the complete absence of evidence of Trump Russia collusion, the snowflake mainstream media continue to brainwash its snowflake audience that the evidence is just around the corner. Let me tell you something; it's not. If there were anything there, they would have already found it.

Oh hang on, they know there is no Trump Russia collusion, that's why they fabricated the dodgy dossier with Christopher Steel. But don't take my word for it, ask Peter Strozk.
How is it that you can say this and completely ignore the two convictions and two other indictments of top campaign officials? And somehow you don't see anything odd about their story about Russia constantly changing. First it was there was no contact, then it was there was contact but they just talked about adoptions then it was they talked about coordinating against the Clinton campaign but there was no information exchanged. Then there's the fact that the Attorney General perjured himself twice about contact with the Russians. Oh and then there's the times Dumb Donald went on TV and ASKED RUSSIA TO HACK THE DNC AND he went on TV and told Lester Holt that he fired Comey because of the Russia investigation.

It's almost as if you live in some sort of right-wing bubble that makes you immune to facts.

The fact that litigation is under way doesn't mean it has any merit, and this litigation will go the way of all other Trump litigation - nowhere.

It's the collusion that's real, as is the obstruction of justice. There's also a lot of delusion about that it isn't real, however if you want to believe Trump's twitter feed over practically every other source of information that's up to you but it demonstrates an unbelievable level of naivety on your part. No real surprise there.

People don't sue for defamation of character if they have something to hide. You don't commit a crime, try to lay low to get away with it and then say hey I know, let's bring it to everyone's attention in court. You only sue if the accusations are false and the accusers have gone too far. Oh, and you also need to be innocent or else it ends very badly. Not a difficult concept, are you keeping up?

As for whether there is any Trump Russia collusion I take my position not from Trump but Mueller. The FBI has been watching and listening to everything Trump and everyone connected with him for over two years. If there were any evidence, they would already have it. The fact that despite Mueller's best efforts there is still nothing to link Trump and Russia collusion. Peter Strozk and his buddies in the FBI and DNC have fabricated this nonsense knowing that the snowflakes out there would buy it regardless of how ridiculous it is. Sadly from humanities position, he was right.

How is it that you can say this and completely ignore the two convictions and two other indictments of top campaign officials? And somehow you don't see anything odd about their story about Russia constantly changing. First it was there was no contact, then it was there was contact but they just talked about adoptions then it was they talked about coordinating against the Clinton campaign but there was no information exchanged. Then there's the fact that the Attorney General perjured himself twice about contact with the Russians. Oh and then there's the times Dumb Donald went on TV and ASKED RUSSIA TO HACK THE DNC AND he went on TV and told Lester Holt that he fired Comey because of the Russia investigation.

It's almost as if you live in some sort of right-wing bubble that makes you immune to facts.

Wow, thats amazing. No part of what you have written is correct.

Let me try to help.

How is it that you can say this and completely ignore the two convictions and two other indictments of top campaign officials? - The indictments have absolutely nothing to do with Trump Russia Collusion.Find out for yourself; I cant be bothered to tell you what is basic information.
And somehow you don't see anything odd about their story about Russia constantly changing. First, it was there was no contact, then it was there was contact, but they just talked about adoptions then it was they talked about coordinating against the Clinton campaign but there was no information exchanged - There is no real story about the Russians, apart from Peter Strozk and Clinton paying for the fake dossier.

Then there's the fact that the Attorney General perjured himself twice about contact with the Russians. Oh and then there's the times Dumb Donald went on TV and ASKED RUSSIA TO HACK THE DNC AND he went on TV and told Lester Holt that he fired Comey because of the Russia investigation.
- Again WOW.You've got to send me the link to that television programme. lol

His army of cunts are trying to accuse the media of shitstirring for asking if their president might be a teeny weeny bit racist?

Let me try to help.

How is it that you can say this and completely ignore the two convictions and two other indictments of top campaign officials? - The indictments have absolutely nothing to do with Trump Russia Collusion.Find out for yourself; I cant be bothered to tell you what is basic information.
And somehow you don't see anything odd about their story about Russia constantly changing. First, it was there was no contact, then it was there was contact, but they just talked about adoptions then it was they talked about coordinating against the Clinton campaign but there was no information exchanged - There is no real story about the Russians, apart from Peter Strozk and Clinton paying for the fake dossier.

Then there's the fact that the Attorney General perjured himself twice about contact with the Russians. Oh and then there's the times Dumb Donald went on TV and ASKED RUSSIA TO HACK THE DNC AND he went on TV and told Lester Holt that he fired Comey because of the Russia investigation.

If nothing I said is true you should let Flynn and Popadopoulis know that they haven't been convicted of anything. You should also let Manafort and his buddy know they haven't been indicted. Or of course you could realize that what I said is true and pull your head out of the sand.

You might also try and pay attention to the fact that Mueller is building a case here. He's working his way up the ladder by getting smaller fish to cooperate. It just turns out that the National Security Advisor is considered a small fish in this case because he's giving up some pretty important people. (And keeping himself and his piece of shit son out of prison)

Let me try to help.

Could you please tell me what the legal definition of collusion is?

After that, maybe we can all talk from the same facts, because I’m struggling to find yours in the snake oil you are peddling.

Last edited:
Could you please tell me what the legal definition of collusion is?

After that, maybe we can all talk from the same facts, because I’m steuggling to find yours in the garbage you are peddling.
You can fact check everything at Fox News and InfoWars. Also, if you happen to be near a Klan rally you can ask those guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.