Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, yes it is. It's every bit as safe.
I've no clue as to how you think that nuclear proliferation is safe... it's prima facie untrue.

Proof:

There's a percentage chance greater than zero that some country with nukes will unilaterally precipitate a nuclear attack - through accident, or by design, or by selling nukes to a terrorist organization, or through theft of nukes by a terrorist organization, or whatever...

This value is non-zero.

Expand the number of countries having nukes and then multiply by this non-zero value.

Result - the prior risk of nuclear casualties is:

Old value + (more or less) whatever chance that the new nuclear state contributes (non-zero).
===
With regard to NK - I can't imagine a worse regime to own nukes.

NK hates us. Is governed by a dictator. Might well fall in an insurgency. Needs capital influx - and will thus be willing to sell nukes to anyone.

Any idea what controls, if any, are placed on the decision to launch nukes in NK? Let's suppose that an insurgency occurs. What are the instructions under such circumstances of KJU loyaist soldiers - i.e., those trusted with launching nuclear weapons?
===
Obama fucked up big time by not stopping NK from gaining both nuclear capability and ICBMs. Perhaps Trump had a small window to stop this, perhaps not.
===
Bottom line - NK nukes + ICBMs is a huge fucking problem.

I've no clue as to how to deal with this. Burying your head in the sand and ignoring this threat - is likely one of the worst ways.

Last edited:
Let's suppose KJU doesn't possess nuclear weapons.

Do you believe that the US would focus such attention on him then?

You're totally off base - the primary reason that the US is worried about KJU is that he possesses nuclear weapons.

I'm not sure this is as black and white as it is presented. They may or may not have a nuclear device (possibly had but no longer) but they don't have all of the technology to put together a viable weapon. Evidence suggests that they had a big set back recently with there test site that is an underground structure, engineering failure or natural event that damaged the site. They did a ceremonial closure although it was possibly to unsafe to ever function again. What other sites do they have and what physical infrastructure / technology to develop weapons? Probably very little now.

That said Russia keep the threat alive by systematically feeding the regime with rocket technology. These rockets they are firing are Russian rockets or 90% Russian with just enough NK made body work to disguise what they are. If it serves the interest of Russia to stoke the crisis then you will get Rockets being fired off long range into the sea.

So they have the unknown quantity around what nuclear devices they ever built and then the rocket show which are quite possibly very different things.

I'm not sure this is as black and white as it is presented. They may or may not have a nuclear device (possibly had but no longer) but they don't have all of the technology to put together a viable weapon. Evidence suggests that they had a big set back recently with there test site that is an underground structure, engineering failure or natural event that damaged the site. They did a ceremonial closure although it was possibly to unsafe to ever function again. What other sites do they have and what physical infrastructure / technology to develop weapons? Probably very little now.

That said Russia keep the threat alive by systematically feeding the regime with rocket technology. These rockets they are firing are Russian rockets or 90% Russian with just enough NK made body work to disguise what they are. If it serves the interest of Russia to stoke the crisis then you will get Rockets being fired off long range into the sea.

So they have the unknown quantity around what nuclear devices they ever built and then the rocket show which are quite possibly very different things.
NK have a nuclear arsenal. And they've not at all stopped nuclear weapons production. This from the USA intelligence.

>> ut they don't have all of the technology to put together a viable weapon
Huh? They detonated multiple weapons.

US intelligence is that NK both possesses nuclear weapons and ICBMs capable of hitting any (almost any?) US target.

Nuclear weapon production has not stopped in NK - it's only getting worse.

Instability/desperation within NK - might plausibly see the regime selling weapons to terrorists - or simply launching weapons if the regime collapses from within and they've nothing to lose.
===
This is on-topic...

As it's up to Trump (primarily) to deal with this issue.

Kudos to Trump for attempting to negotiate with KJU (lunatic that KJU is).

Last edited:
>> The problem isn't the nukes
Let's suppose KJU doesn't possess nuclear weapons.

Do you believe that the US would focus such attention on him then?

You're totally off base - the primary reason that the US is worried about KJU is that he possesses nuclear weapons.

Secondarily he possesses ICBMs. Add to this.. he hates us. And is desperate for capital. And his regime is unstable.
===
Thus - multiple plausible scenarios exist whereby nuclear weapons of NK origin could be deployed against the West.

I've no clue as to why you dismiss NK nukes as a minimal threat to your own life or of the life of others. It's a huge deal.

Because I'm not in an hysterical panic like you, would be my guess.

The actual utilization of his nukes means the end of his regime in 48 hours. Do you think he wants to be alive or dead? Just answer that simple question.

Unlike Puerto Rico where he let 3000 die and complained that he didn't get thanked, and California where he threatened to withdraw funding because they hadn't hoovered 30 million acres of forest floor to prevent the devastating wildfires.
Let me think why Alabama is getting favourable treatment......

Trump listed to value of one property (a NY estate he bought for $7.5M) at $291M to get a loan, but $19M for tax purposes and $25-$50M on his Presidential disclosure forms, all within a few years of each other! Which is it?!!
Which year was it when he was trying to get that loan to buy the Buffalo Bills?...

2s9c6ys.jpg

I try to keep up but it is difficult - why his is banging on about doctors ripping babies from wombs and executing them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.