Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
I try to keep up but it is difficult - why his is banging on about doctors ripping babies from wombs and executing them?
Infanticide, open borders, no hamberders, no planes. This is the what the Dems are fighting for.

Infanticide, open borders, no hamberders, no planes. This is the what the Dems are fighting for.

But where does he get this from? Presumably there is some truth in it i.e an abortion law he doesn't understand and/or is just using it to get his base onside. But even they can't seriously believe that doctor's are executing children?

But where does he get this from? Presumably there is some truth in it i.e an abortion law he doesn't understand and/or is just using it to get his base onside. But even they can't seriously believe that doctor's are executing children?
They happily execute minors with mental disabilities, so why would they disbelieve this?

Just making shit up about Dem's policies to 'rile up his base' against them - therefore towards him, because
1 he doesn't have/know that many positive and substantial things to say about Republican policies.
2 he's not interested/capable of remembering details, so he can't debate properly.
(imo)

I try to keep up but it is difficult - why his is banging on about doctors ripping babies from wombs and executing them?
Because he’s a cûnt playing to his fanatical Christian base.

The Dems voted down a bill that would require doctors to give medical treatment (at the risk of jail and civil suits if not) to babies born alive after abortion.

Which year was it when he was trying to get that loan to buy the Buffalo Bills?...

2s9c6ys.jpg
Yup! You done broke the code!! ;-)

Reactions: roj
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.