Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where do your relatives live?

I am just curious if they are in high Trump support areas and so it’s more a instinctual way of trying to avoid being embroiled in debate (if they don’t like him) or to avoid having to defend their support of him (if they do like him)?

I see variation of the above here where I live (which is a ‘purple’ state.)
The American branch of the family is dispersed. That's the Kansas contingent (via Chicago and Iowa - Republicans but I'm not so sure they're on the Trump trail), but others have been in Alaska and now PA, and one via S Carolina currently living in Mexico.

How many American school shooters, domestic terrorists and right wing nut jobs have college educations? None of them.
Because they've already killed others and then themselves while still in high school?

Because they've already killed others and then themselves while still in high school?

Quite apart from the fact I didn't limit it to school shootings, the 3 deadliest school shootings in US history were committed by 26, 20 and 20 years olds.

Not school age.

Donald Trump told Sarah Sanders she would have to “go to North Korea and take one for the team”, after Kim Jong-un winked at the then White House press secretary during a summit in Singapore in June 2018.

Good taste, that Kim.

The American branch of the family is dispersed. That's the Kansas contingent (via Chicago and Iowa - Republicans but I'm not so sure they're on the Trump trail), but others have been in Alaska and now PA, and one via S Carolina currently living in Mexico.
Cheers.

Always interesting to hear of general experiences with people from different areas when it comes to
perceptions of Trump and/or the Republicans/Democrats.

Well this is fucking horrific

Defend this @Dax777 View attachment 1767
[waits for the Trump apologists to assure us that this continued line of email messaging is simply a campaign messaging and merchandising device that is not intended in any way to further organise and encourage the hostile, heavily armed elements of his base to take action against Trump’s enemies, as he publicly defines them from day-to-day]

[waits for the Trump apologists to assure us that this continued line of email messaging is simply a campaign messaging and merchandising device that is not intended in any way to further organise and encourage the hostile, heavily armed elements of his base to take action against Trump’s enemies, as he publicly defines them from day-to-day]
I don't know who you mean...... ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.