Donald Trump

Love that anything other than 'Putin evil' is Putin love, or sympathizing.

If you wish to frame it so, yeah - Putin love. Meh

In Manchester alone, you'll walk by little stickers on poles and pillars of Lenin, Stalin, and Mao. Society seems to now venerate these characters without any thought to their impact on humanity. All I've ever known on the news is seeing the USA/UK/Nato bombing the shit out of the Balkans and the Middle East - Clinton, Bush, Blair, Cameron, Biden, Obama, Johnson etc.

When do we stop accepting this?
That could be the most simplistic synopsis of geopolitics in the last 75 yrs I have ever read.

Carry on.

Western Democracy - Bad.

Got it!

Nothing in life is 'pretty simple' - if it is, it's not worth your time. Maybe thinking and critical thought hasn't been worth your time either. Stop being trapped in the myth that Putin is the next Hiter.

Chamberlain met with Hitler in 38 and gave up Sudetndland.

To my moronic level knowledge, this war dates back easily to 2014, when USA/CIA overthrew a Ukraine government. Since then it's obvious to research that Ukraine has been shelling on separatist areas.

Why do you think Putin has finally made his move now?

Kamala Harris was in Ukraine saying they can join Nato (nukes on borders), Lizz Truss is there for the UK. At the time of the invasion - Joe Biden and Boris Johnson are not strong leaders! They are not men Putin respects.

Putin has been waiting for a good few years, and has waited until the US/EU/UK is at its weakest - and whose fault is that - ours. Our borders our wide open, our cities are crime and drug-infested, and our infrastructure is failing, our social care is broken - UK is a failed society.
There actually IS one thing in life that’s “pretty simple”, and if you want to discover what it is, I suggest purchasing a mirror. And, remarkably — you’re right. It’s not worth anyone’s time.

By the way, what was your account before you got banned for the 38th time, Mr. 58 posts who joined in January 24?

Last edited:
There actually IS one thing in life that’s “pretty simple”, and if you want to discover what it is, I suggest purchasing a mirror. And, remarkably — you’re right. It’s not worth anyone’s time.

By the way, what was your account before you got banned for the 38th time, Mr. 58 posts who joined in January 24?

Simple is, as simple do Mr 16.4k posts. You do you.

Have been posting on this forum as an outside (NUFC fan) for nearly a month now no bother - sorry to interrupt you.

Happily say I'm in no way, or ever have been affiliated with the second-best Bruno in the PL. Poundland Rui Costa, Penandes. Not as militant as you guys, but I've genuinely not watched a Man U game he's been good in (live or TV) since lockdown.

Simple is, as simple do Mr 16.4k posts. You do you.

Have been posting on this forum as an outside (NUFC fan) for nearly a month now no bother - sorry to interrupt you.

Happily say I'm in no way, or ever have been affiliated with the second-best Bruno in the PL. Poundland Rui Costa, Penandes. Not as militant as you guys, but I've genuinely not watched a Man U game he's been good in (live or TV) since lockdown.
For a few seconds I contemplated an elongated, thoughtful and rational riposte but looking at that last paragraph and the sudden diversionary tactic of creating a thread on Italian defenders of all things, I'm inclined to believe I'd be foolishly replying to an AI generated bot

For a few seconds I contemplated an elongated, thoughtful and rational riposte but looking at that last paragraph and the sudden diversionary tactic of creating a thread on Italian defenders of all things, I'm inclined to believe I'd be foolishly replying to an AI generated bot

:HAHA: :LOL: :ROFL:

Who grassed I was a AI? I am not a bot. Do not be daft.

Only reet simpletons think bots are this clever.

Nothing in life is 'pretty simple' - if it is, it's not worth your time. Maybe thinking and critical thought hasn't been worth your time either. Stop being trapped in the myth that Putin is the next Hiter.

To my moronic level knowledge, this war dates back easily to 2014, when USA/CIA overthrew a Ukraine government. Since then it's obvious to research that Ukraine has been shelling on separatist areas.

Kamala Harris was in Ukraine saying they can join Nato (nukes on borders), Lizz Truss is there for the UK. At the time of the invasion - Joe Biden and Boris Johnson are not strong leaders! They are not men Putin respects.

Putin has been waiting for a good few years, and has waited until the US/EU/UK is at its weakest - and whose fault is that - ours. Our borders our wide open, our cities are crime and drug-infested, and our infrastructure is failing, our social care is broken - UK is a failed society.
GB news has arrived.

Love that anything other than 'Putin evil' is Putin love, or sympathizing.

If you wish to frame it so, yeah - Putin love. Meh

In Manchester alone, you'll walk by little stickers on poles and pillars of Lenin, Stalin, and Mao. Society seems to now venerate these characters without any thought to their impact on humanity. All I've ever known on the news is seeing the USA/UK/Nato bombing the shit out of the Balkans and the Middle East - Clinton, Bush, Blair, Cameron, Biden, Obama, Johnson etc.

When do we stop accepting this?

You’ll be telling us next that the Berlin wall was built to keep nato forces out, not to keep the the the East Germans in.

Why do you think Lithuanian , Estonia, Latvia, Poland, Ukraine and many other wanted out of the soviet block. Hungary, and others like the Ukraine being attacked to keep them under the yoke of soviet interest.

Last edited:

What a fucking idiot you are. So, the West are responsible for Ukraine being invaded by a despotic state? In essence, that is what you're saying?

And yes, Putin is evil. Did you keep up with the news yesterday? How he once again has killed a political opponent after months of torture and unjust imprisonment? Stop trying to be edgy by suggesting he isn't an incarnation of Hitler and that we he's doing is any way condonable. It makes you come across as a desperate pillock.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.