Donald Trump

If you believe in Trump’s “policies” then you are openly fascist and support the destruction of the constitution.

And that’s ignoring his many other egregious policy “positions” that would further subjugate (or worse) women, minorities, immigrants, the poor, or really whatever group Trump deems “the enemy of the people” that week in favour of massively more enrichment and power for the already wealthy and influential (read: like his TikTok investor patron, whoever the highest bidder is for whatever policy he is offering to enact).

So, regardless of what group you belong to, if you support Trump, you are on the wrong side.

This isn’t a “both parties are as bad as the other” situation.

One side is a frustratingly flawed and traditionally corrupt administration (in the same way every administration has been) working within an admittedly currently dysfunctional democratic republican framework established by the constitution, that is actually attempting to do some good, if often failing (sometimes due to their own incompetence, but more often because of the malfeasance of the opposition party and the Supreme Court they filled with far-right ideologues trying to return the US to the good ole days of Jim Crow, women are property, and everyone was heteronormative… or else), whilst also trying to protect what semblance of the ideal of American democracy remains from literal fascists trying to rip it apart and replace it with a despotic, nepotist theocracy.

The other is literally the “people often ask how the German people allowed Hitler to rise to power—we will explore that here” section of a 20th century history textbook.

They are not the same.

And acting as if supporting Trump now, after all he has said and done (just these last few months alone), is somehow a nuanced political stance is like saying you were just being a “good German”.

You know who he is, you know what he is done, you know what he wants to do (he is telling you every day), and you know what will likely happen if he gets in to power again.

You know he is a wholly corrupt, malicious, misogynistic, racist, moronic, rapist (very likely pedophile) that openly admires dictators and despots, alive and dead, including Hitler, Stalin, Putin, Kim Jong-un, Orban, MBS, and many others.

And you continue to support him.

You know what you are doing. We know what you are doing—we see your “nuanced” approach to supporting full on fascism.

Stop wasting our time with your “I’m just asking questions” and “many people support him for his conservative policies” nonsense.

Because if you actually believe what you are saying then I genuinely pity your naivety and the consequences of your ignorance and stupidity (you are not now, nor will you ever be part of Trump’s circle, which means if he comes to power again, he’ll eventually come for you, as well).

And if you don’t, and all of this is just intellectual dishonesty, bad faith argument, or simply juvenile trolling, then you can fuck right off, as you are what is wrong with society today.
All you've done is throw in some buzzwords in this post without truly understanding what these words actually mean. How is Trump subjugating women? Again, all you've done is throw in some buzzwords into your post and I don't really believe that you truly understand the meaning of these words. Trump is subjugating immigrants and minorities? Is that why two of his rumored VP picks are both Vivek and Tim Scott, one who is Indian-American and the other one is African-American.

Trump wants to be a dictator? I don't support a lot of the things he says and I would condemn the January 6th events but which side of the political aisle tried unconstitutionally removing his name from the ballot in Colorado before being unanimously struck down in the Supreme court? Remind me of this one buddy. What the Democrats tried doing in Colorado might be one of the most undemocratic stunts I've seen in this nation.

Trump praised Hitler and Stalin? Are we actually going to believe hearsay unsubstantiated bullshit you read online? I also find it hilarious you keep calling Trump a pedophile but all it takes is a quick YouTube search and you can find every creepy footage of Biden touching up children.

My biggest issue with the Democrats and Biden is that they've built their entire personality and policies on being "not Trump". They intrinsically lack personality. Nobody is voting Biden because they like Biden but they hate what Trump stands for. Many Americans are indifferent to Trump and would vote for him, if he can serve their interests which is precisely why Trump is leading on every single reputable poll in this country.

Jeez.
Life is not a game. Does your wife realize she is a prize?
Life is not about what you have, but about what you do.
You sound like a trumper.
I'm humble as it comes. I've donated about 5 figures to the churches around my area past 5 years. I'm simply not humble to arrogant people online, who happen to look down on people from my state.

All you've done is throw in some buzzwords in this post without truly understanding what these words actually mean. How is Trump subjugating women? Again, all you've done is throw in some buzzwords into your post and I don't really believe that you truly understand the meaning of these words. Trump is subjugating immigrants and minorities? Is that why two of his rumored VP picks are both Vivek and Tim Scott, one who is Indian-American and the other one is African-American.

Trump wants to be a dictator? I don't support a lot of the things he says and I would condemn the January 6th events but which side of the political aisle tried unconstitutionally removing his name from the ballot in Colorado before being unanimously struck down in the Supreme court? Remind me of this one buddy. What the Democrats tried doing in Colorado might be one of the most undemocratic stunts I've seen in this nation.

Trump praised Hitler and Stalin? Are we actually going to believe hearsay unsubstantiated bullshit you read online? I also find it hilarious you keep calling Trump a pedophile but all it takes is a quick YouTube search and you can find every creepy footage of Biden touching up children.

My biggest issue with the Democrats and Biden is that they've built their entire personality and policies on being "not Trump". They intrinsically lack personality. Nobody is voting Biden because they like Biden but they hate what Trump stands for. Many Americans are indifferent to Trump and would vote for him, if he can serve their interests which is precisely why Trump is leading on every single reputable poll in this country.
You're going to need some fucking tin foil hat....if you're an actual human being
I shall leave your impending humiliation to others better qualified than I

There is so much nonsense, wilful ignorance, hypocrisy, and obfuscation in this post it’s obvious you are too far gone to help back, so there is no reason even trying.

Unfortunately, it seems you are, in fact, an example of what is wrong with society writ-large.

I truly hope you eventually come to your senses and realise fascism is not the path to prosperity that Trump and his cronies have lead you to believe, that you are merely an expendable pawn in Trump’s (et al) pursuit of wealth, power, and freedom from consequence, and that other human beings have inherent value and are not just objects worthy of hatred and dehumanisation.

I'm humble as it comes. I've donated about 5 figures to the churches around my area past 5 years. I'm simply not humble to arrogant people online, who happen to look down on people from my state.
I must've missed the part in the Bible that said it's Ok to grab pussy, sexually assualt women, defraud charitees, tradespeople and aspiring students, but then again I'm not a religious hypocrite and the Bible does have some well weird shit in it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.