Donald Trump

Delay, delay, delay. Obfuscate, obfuscate, obfuscate. Redirect, redirect, redirect.

That said, Willis created this mess for herself and, more importantly, jeopardised an incredibly important case to the future of the United States with her incredibly poor judgement, and if I didn’t think it would hamper (or even tank) the case itself, I would support he being removed from it entirely.

This report on his recent Ohio rally analysed by a historian professor from Yale University from about 4 minutes into the video.
How Trump pushes the "big lie" just as has also been done by certain historical figures in the past.

Interesting how he sees Trump will aim to get "close" to winning and will then push the victimisation rhetoric to the Trumpians.

Speech includes Trumpisms on his favourites.
Migrants on the Mexican border:
- these are animals
- not people
- subhumans

And his "bloodbath" comments are tied to the car industry, but only in one sentence, and the MAGAtistas will just remember the bloodbath phrase and subhuman migrants and not electing Trump, because that comment is tied to the big lie in the same speech.

His campaign finances are in tatters and will be unable to mount any credible campaign if things don't turn round. More concerning for him 25% in blood red Kansas voted Haley when she's not on the ballot . It all seems to be unraveling
I hope so.

It's Cletus and his brothers with guns we need to keep an eye out on as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.