Donald Trump

‘Very, very troubling’: Judges, lawyers flummoxed by Judge Cannon

The jurist overseeing Donald Trump’s classified documents case in Florida has raised eyebrows and alarms with her latest order

Lawyers and former judges said they are baffled by an order issued this week by the federal judge overseeing Donald Trump’s pending trial on charges that he mishandled classified documents — and believe her instructions suggest the case will not go to trial anytime soon.

“In my 30 years as a trial judge, I have never seen an order like this,” said Jeremy Fogel, who served on the federal bench in California and now runs the Berkeley Judicial Institute.

‘Very, very troubling’: Judges, lawyers flummoxed by Judge Cannon

The jurist overseeing Donald Trump’s classified documents case in Florida has raised eyebrows and alarms with her latest order

Lawyers and former judges said they are baffled by an order issued this week by the federal judge overseeing Donald Trump’s pending trial on charges that he mishandled classified documents — and believe her instructions suggest the case will not go to trial anytime soon.

“In my 30 years as a trial judge, I have never seen an order like this,” said Jeremy Fogel, who served on the federal bench in California and now runs the Berkeley Judicial Institute.

She’s a Trumper and, should he get elected, one never knows which lifetime judicial position she might get!

Just because you’re a judge doesn’t mean you’re above a little self-promotion!

Delay, delay, delay. Obfuscate, obfuscate, obfuscate. Redirect, redirect, redirect.

That said, Willis created this mess for herself and, more importantly, jeopardised an incredibly important case to the future of the United States with her incredibly poor judgement, and if I didn’t think it would hamper (or even tank) the case itself, I would support he being removed from it entirely.
I hope he had a seriously good dick, because between the two of them they’re fucking the whole country!

From your lips….!!!
Well , yeah , he's bringing back the convicted felon Manafort to bolster his campaign coffers from illegal, nefarious Russian sources so who knows. When it comes to breaking the law with Trump it's simply a case of "hey get in line"
Now the fucking shitgibbon is trying more revisionism by claiming what he meant to say was a "bloodless, bloodbath"
WTAF!!

Well , yeah , he's bringing back the convicted felon Manafort to bolster his campaign coffers from illegal, nefarious Russian sources so who knows. When it comes to breaking the law with Trump it's simply a case of "hey get in line"
Now the fucking shitgibbon is trying more revisionism by claiming what he meant to say was a "bloodless, bloodbath"
WTAF!!
oh that well known saying "bloodless bath", thats ok then, as you were

WTAF!!
Bringing Manafort back in is clear evidence things are not running well. Any decent campaign manager would be looking to distance Trump from his baggage.

Manafort is literally a traitor, pled guilty to defrauding the US and acting as an unregistered foreign agent.

And you have to ask what can he bring to the table. He was a conduit for Russian influence and money before, then he did a plea deal. The Feds will be all over him. Is this the best they have?

Bringing Manafort back in is clear evidence things are not running well. Any decent campaign manager would be looking to distance Trump from his baggage.

Manafort is literally a traitor, pled guilty to defrauding the US and acting as an unregistered foreign agent.

And you have to ask what can he bring to the table. He was a conduit for Russian influence and money before, then he did a plea deal. The Feds will be all over him. Is this the best they have?
Isn't it tantamount to saying his campaign will be funded by Russia? How isnt that a security concern?

The thing that I find funny is the lack of zoning. Churches next to gun shops next to schools next to office buildings next to strip clubs next to empty lots filled with mud next to grocery stores.

Houston is pretty grim, though the area around Rice University is pleasant, and The Woodlands which is a planned development north of the intl airport (Bush) is very nice. But the weather is atrocious. Humid even in January.

While Houston is definitely one of my least favo(u)rite cities, I would inform those who have not been that Cleveland is called "the mistake by the lake" for a reason. I'd nominate that as my most uncomfortable travel destination. I also loathe Salt Lake City, though the mountains are quite lovely. The city, however, is awful.

Most underrated city in America is Pittsburgh. Most overrated is Miami. Work has taken me lots and lots of places -- I've been in 51 of America's 53 biggest metros, missing only Cincinnati and Virginia Beach/Norfolk.

Blimey, can't believe you haven't been to my neck of the woods. I've only been to about half of the big hubs, but I love it here in Virginia.

Blimey, can't believe you haven't been to my neck of the woods. I've only been to about half of the big hubs, but I love it here in Virginia.
Williamsburg is as close as I’ve been. Yes, I need to. Spent very little time on the southeast coast generally — interiors of states but not the coasts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.