Donald Trump

Is Trump incontinent?

This seems like a fabricated smear job against Trump, otherwise it would have gotten a lot more media attention. MeidasTouch carried the story though - so either MeidasTouch isn't doing it's job fact checking their stories or this is true.

Last edited:
Is Trump incontinent?

This seems like a fabricated smear job against Trump, otherwise it would have gotten a lot more media attention. MeidasTouch carried the story though - so either MeidasTouch isn't doing it's job fact checking their stories or this is true.

I'm secretly hoping this story is not true, otherwise...
no one can truthfully claim that Trump is full of shit.

LOL.

This claim has been floating around for years and the best evidence for it is probably that Trump hasn't said anything or taken any action on defamation or libel.

That said - I have absolutely no desire to defend Trump (and not targeted at you @BlueMoonAcrossThePond) but this whole line of attack makes me feel immensely uncomfortable. There are plenty of people out there (more than you would probably suspect), who struggle with bowel problems every day, whether it's crohn's or colitis or the impact of cancer. And as somebody with personal experience it is probably one of the worst problems you can have when it comes to public understanding - nobody understands it unless you have to deal with it. It's seen as taboo to mock somebody in a wheelchair, but somebody with bowel problems is totally fair game. I've had full on arguments with blues who feel it's okay to make fun of Darren Fletcher because of his ulcerative colitis. I get that people will say this is fair game because it's self-inflicted by drugs, but it's more about the impact mockery like this has on those fighting these battles day-in day-out. Again, you wouldn't mock somebody in a wheelchair, even if the reason is self-inflicted.

There are plenty of reasons to hate Trump and to think he is totally unsuitable for the role of President, bringing his physical health into it for me is only as relevant as to how much it prevents him from doing the job. Let's not be so quick to cede the moral high ground just because we hate somebody this viscerally.

This claim has been floating around for years and the best evidence for it is probably that Trump hasn't said anything or taken any action on defamation or libel.

That said - I have absolutely no desire to defend Trump (and not targeted at you @BlueMoonAcrossThePond) but this whole line of attack makes me feel immensely uncomfortable. There are plenty of people out there (more than you would probably suspect), who struggle with bowel problems every day, whether it's crohn's or colitis or the impact of cancer. And as somebody with personal experience it is probably one of the worst problems you can have when it comes to public understanding - nobody understands it unless you have to deal with it. It's seen as taboo to mock somebody in a wheelchair, but somebody with bowel problems is totally fair game. I've had full on arguments with blues who feel it's okay to make fun of Darren Fletcher because of his ulcerative colitis. I get that people will say this is fair game because it's self-inflicted by drugs, but it's more about the impact mockery like this has on those fighting these battles day-in day-out. Again, you wouldn't mock somebody in a wheelchair, even if the reason is self-inflicted.

There are plenty of reasons to hate Trump and to think he is totally unsuitable for the role of President, bringing his physical health into it for me is only as relevant as to how much it prevents him from doing the job. Let's not be so quick to cede the moral high ground just because we hate somebody this viscerally.
All fair enough. And as long as we don't forget that it is Donald who cruelly mocks the handicapped.

Isn't it tantamount to saying his campaign will be funded by Russia? How isnt that a security concern?
Manafort is a confirmed traitor and intelligence threat. He has a long list of dubious international contacts, many that would stand to gain significantly if US policy on Russia and other hostile states was relaxed.

He is absolutely a security concern.

Interesting look at some of the numbers Haley is still getting despite having dropped out weeks ago. And not just in open primaries, but also in Florida where only registered Republicans can vote.

Trump is effectively now an incumbent, but still seeing hundreds of thousands voting against him in states that were decided by <50,000 votes.

As a person with Crohn's and as one with incontinence issues, where I shit blood constantly, when I flare up. I say give it the perma tanned fuck wit. He is a cancer on the world.

As a person with Crohn's and as one with incontinence issues, where I shit blood constantly, when I flare up. I say give it the perma tanned fuck wit. He is a cancer on the world.

As I said, I'm not inclined to come to his defence. So I won't partake myself, but if others decide to use this against him, then that's their prerogative :)

I have colitis and two stomas, and while this sort of thing doesn't bother me at all these days, when I was in my teens I was incredibly self-conscious. It was a huge source of anxiety and insecurity for me. So I just don't feel personally comfortable projecting that bowel issues are something to be ashamed of, even if these are somewhat exceptional circumstances.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.