Donald Trump

Juror selection is complete and everybody is empanelled. We will be starting with oral arguments on Monday as scheduled. The judge has been very compassionate to jurors throughout this whole process, he seems like a genuinely good man.

We are onto the Sandoval hearing which will start at 8.15 BST. A note on that, these are the arguments which the prosecution would quiz Trump about in the event he testifies. I think we all know he probably won't but it does give us clues as to their line of attack. They seem to be relying on the very extensive precedent of Trump and the Trump Org falsifying documents in other cases, along with Trump's established "extra-marital activities". It wouldn't surprise me if it were news to a lot of Americans that these facts aren't really debatable and that he is a proven philanderer as supported by fairly extensive court cases. Will see how much of it gets into the public domain.

This is the manifesto of the self-immolator

The patients are taking over the asylum. He will be loving this, its all about putting fear into people about what will happen if he isnt voted back in. What a ridiculous situation they have allowed to have happen there, clowns. If he had been impeached like he should have been this would all be just white noise.

This is the writing of someone struggling with a paranoid delusion and likely suffering from an acute manic episode.

I feel for him that he was not able to get the support he needed to prevent the tragedy of his suicide.

Hardly Ryszard Siwiec. But I suppose everyone has beliefs, no matter how idiotic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.