Dortmund away ticket request (merged)

Tom_mcfc

I know it's some time off but I have booked flights for this one with two friends. Don't want to miss out on tickets so wanted to get in there early so any tickets at all going please give me a shout

Cheers.

Couldn't see a thread for this but if there is please merge.

X2 Dortmund away tckts required

Having seen madrid tckts sell out I'm now doubtful of getting Dortmund away tckts with just over 4000 pts .if anyone not going with decent points then would be much appreciated if could procure tickets on our behalf. Alternative suggestions for securing tickets would also be appreciated.travel already sorted so any help in this atter would be much appreciated. Cheers , john

Re: X2 Dortmund away tckts required

xmusampa said:
Having seen madrid tckts sell out I'm now doubtful of getting Dortmund away tckts with just over 4000 pts .if anyone not going with decent points then would be much appreciated if could procure tickets on our behalf. Alternative suggestions for securing tickets would also be appreciated.travel already sorted so any help in this atter would be much appreciated. Cheers , john

i think dortmund will go down to less than 4000 being it near christmas villareal was the same last year

takeabooson said:
xmusampa said:

i think dortmund will go down to less than 4000 being it near christmas villareal was the same last year

Dont think you can assume anything now when tickets sell out. People have plenty of time to plan for this and flights to Dortmund are cheap. Plus it is a cracking piss up and a decent price for a few wets at the Xmas market

takeabooson said:
xmusampa said:

Villareal tickets were extremely hard to obtain. I think it sold out at around 6000 points. There were only 1700 of them though.

Didsbury Dave said:
takeabooson said:
xmusampa said:

Villareal tickets were extremely hard to obtain. I think it sold out at around 6000 points. There were only 1700 of them though.
There were a very limited number of Villareal tickets and 6000 points sounds about right

squirtyflower said:
Didsbury Dave said:
takeabooson said:

There were a very limited number of Villareal tickets and 6000 points sounds about right

yeh come to think of it, it was about 6000 points wasnt it

takeabooson said:
squirtyflower said:
Didsbury Dave said:

yeh come to think of it, it was about 6000 points wasnt it

Seems strange when less than a 1000 blues went to Napoli.

squirtyflower said:
Didsbury Dave said:
takeabooson said:

Yes.

It's going mad!

Last seasons Champions League aways went:-

Bayern... 3000 tkts... General Sale
Villareal... 1400 tks... 6250pts
Napoli...2000 tkts... General Sale

So far this seasons:-

Real Madrid...3600 tks... 5000pts (on cup scheme)

God knows what the Ajax and Dortmund are going to sell out at. Especially Ajax (capacity 52,000). I know some are trying to be helpful by having an educated guess, but personally, I don't think any of us can even start to wonder at what points tickets will sell out!!

I went to to hamburg and couldn't give a spare ticket away in home end as I managed to get two together in city end. I ended up buying a ticket in vilareal from their ticket office but it set me back 60 euro whereas I saw some chancers managed to walk in without tickets. I want to be better prepared this time to save the stress and hence why I've asked if anyone not travelling is open to procuring a ticket on my behalf. I learnt a long time ago if you don't ask you don't get.Dortmund appear to have a large following so I'm guessing getting in their end as a last resort will be pretty difficult.going off the real Madrid take up I would imagine we will sell out again particularly if something rests on it.I guess the reason Napoli wasn't popular was because many like myself go for a beer or to and to enjoy the football rather than be looking over their shoulder all the time!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.