Dortmund Away

Anyone have any updates on when this might go to Cityzen members? This game falls right before my wedding and would be an incredible stag do for me and the lads (all cityzen members) yet been waiting a week nearly for it to fall into the next category and heard nothing. I’ve rang and messaged them and the ticket office just keep saying “it’s on sale to all season ticket holders only at the moment”. Frustrating as I’m wanting to get flights and hotel sorted soon and prices are going up every day for them. Any info or help would be much appreciated. Thank you

I received the same replies from the club. After the criteria reached ‘any’ season ticket holder, they were selling 30-40 seats per day since Thursday.

Available seats dipped below 100 and then jumped to 400 yesterday.

Again, they sold around 20 yesterday and show 384 available.

By now all season ticket holders who want one have got one.

Is this another case of the club trying to sell these seats via their 3rd party outlets, at more attractive prices ?

There’s plenty of Cityzens wanting to put a dent in the 384 left … come on City, pull your finger out !

No consideration for those waiting to book travel & hotel until they have secured a ticket.

I’ve booked travel already (from USA). Have found 3rd party sites showing tickets for 120 Euro as a last resort.

I received the same replies from the club. After the criteria reached ‘any’ season ticket holder, they were selling 30-40 seats per day since Thursday.

Available seats dipped below 100 and then jumped to 400 yesterday.

Again, they sold around 20 yesterday and show 384 available.

By now all season ticket holders who want one have got one.

Is this another case of the club trying to sell these seats via their 3rd party outlets, at more attractive prices ?

There’s plenty of Cityzens wanting to put a dent in the 384 left … come on City, pull your finger out !

No consideration for those waiting to book travel & hotel until they have secured a ticket.

I’ve booked travel already (from USA). Have found 3rd party sites showing tickets for 120 Euro as a last resort.
May as well not have bothered buying memberships if they don't make it available to members. Clearly tickets aren't shifting so can't understand why they've not opended it up after almost a week. Due to a glitch in the mobile app I can see what availability is like. There was just under 100 standing tickets left Friday morning which disappeared off the system just after 9am. They could not have sold so the club must have pulled them. Be interested to see if they come back on the system but suspect they have been diverted elsewhere.

May as well not have bothered buying memberships if they don't make it available to members. Clearly tickets aren't shifting so can't understand why they've not opended it up after almost a week. Due to a glitch in the mobile app I can see what availability is like. There was just under 100 standing tickets left Friday morning which disappeared off the system just after 9am. They could not have sold so the club must have pulled them. Be interested to see if they come back on the system but suspect they have been diverted elsewhere.

I have an (may be crazy) idea.

May be they are trying to run the clock on this first batch of tickets, only selling out shortly before the game. Then the club would avoid having to take the next thousand tickets.

I do not know how it works, but are tickets provided to away teams on a sale or return basis ? Or if the club takes them they are on the hook for the cost of them, whether they sell or not ? Any one know ?

May be they are trying to run the clock on this first batch of tickets, only selling out shortly before the game. Then the club would avoid having to take the next thousand tickets.

I do not know how it works, but are tickets provided to away teams on a sale or return basis ? Or if the club takes them they are on the hook for the cost of them, whether they sell or not ? Any one know ?
It would be a strange approach as they may well have sold most of the extra 1,000 tickets by now. I know it is a big jump in price for the seats but Copenhagen shifted similar numbers at a simlar price. I don't know if City have to pay for any unsold tickets but they could easily cover the costs - just sub off Haaland before he gets his next hat trick bonus!

Match just disappeared off the planner! Could be planning to open it up to Members..we live in hope

Just seen the cheapest hotel in Dortmund itself on match day is £348 for 2 people. I booked one in the City Centre for 6 of us with breakfast for £284, can’t believe how the prices have rocketed.

Edit, 2 x triple rooms.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.