Dortmund Away

We’re on Edinburgh to weeze flight 25th 7:30 am then getting a transfer to dusseldorf in a mini van more than welcome to jump in with us
Cheers mate we're on Ryan air 7.35am must be same flight that would be a great help as we know our way from Dusseldorf that's where we usually stop but hotel prices were astronomical.

Thanks very much for helping us out.
see above additional info

BVB web-site says thats also the case with Dortmund print at home tickets (see link below)

https://kombiticket.dsw21.de/

choose "BVB Spiel"
enter the barcode of your ticket
klick "check" ("überprüfen")
enter your details (name, email etc)
klick "save" ("speichern") and you'll receive an email with your public transport ticket

Has anyone tried the kombiticket-site yet? Did it work? It says "Visitors' tickets may not be available straightaway, please regard info on match ticket"

I spoke with Supporter Services yesterday about changing my direct debit and mentioned the Dortmund tickets, I was informed the tickets are definitely being sent for print at home tickets today.

We are on the 12:08 Ice Train from Amsterdam Tuesday, hotel in Dortmund check in then probably Wenkers bar for pre match beers.

Just been to ticket office see if they would print them off they would not,said email would definitely be sent out today,we will see

Last season my Bruges Ticket never arrived and I had to travel ticketless on the Official Day Trip and queue outside their stadium for a duplicate.

After all that unease and tension, I would gladly support any new ticketing distribution system that is transparently simple, and makes a sensible allowance for those fans who might be making their own arrangements, whether making it a long weekend in Germany, or travelling via flight and train from a neighbouring country.

This system doesn't make it easier, and given that I don't have immediate access to a printer it actually makes it more difficult, especially when everything is left so late.

I would gladly pay a few extra pounds for it to be sent by Special Delivery, but the communication is appalling

Has anyone received their email yet with the tickets? I'm still waiting for mine. was going to print it out at work but finish soon so might have to go to the library to print it tomorrow

Has anyone received their email yet with the tickets? I'm still waiting for mine. was going to print it out at work but finish soon so might have to go to the library to print it tomorrow
Nothing
I’ve only come in the office today to print them off !!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.