Dortmund Away

as far as I know, yes, match ticket is also valid for (regional) trains (RE, RB, S - bot not for fast trains like IC or ICE), bus, tram in the VRR-Fares Region /Rhine-Ruhr-Public Transport) . make that all over North-Rhine-Westphalia, sometimes they've got also some time restrictions like valid from four hours before kick off to 3 am next day or so- cannot tell if thats the case for Dortmund matches as well, though. The "valid for public transport - print" used to be on the ticket in recent years, but for Cologne matches you now have to extra register your ticket with a web-site, to get your personalised travel card )print at home or qr code) BVB web-site says thats also the case with Dortmund print at home tickets (see link below)

https://kombiticket.dsw21.de/

choose "BVB Spiel"
enter the barcode of your ticket
klick "check" ("überprüfen")
enter your details (name, email etc)
klick "save" ("speichern") and you'll receive an email with your public transport ticket
Much appreciated Rhineland. I fly into Dusseldorf on match day. Do you (or anyone else) know whether the KombiTicket can be used for the train that runs directly from the airport to Dortmund city centre?

Well that was a faf but the nice staff at centerparcs reception sorted me out printing these

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.