Dortmund home

citymad

Team supported
Man chest hair City
If anyone knows if they will be able to get two extra tickets for this game i'd really appreciateit if you would pm me. Thanks!

When does this game go on sale please? Do you have to be in the cup scheme this season? Logged in to buy tickets but see Sunderland home available which is after the Dortmund game?

I have 4,400 points by the way, can anyone help and tell me when they are on sale?

Bluemanc100 said:
When does this game go on sale please? Do you have to be in the cup scheme this season? Logged in to buy tickets but see Sunderland home available which is after the Dortmund game?

I have 4,400 points by the way, can anyone help and tell me when they are on sale?
i think its usually two weeks before the game they go on sale u dont have to be on the cup scheme allthough they will get the tickets first then they will go on sale to seasoncard holders then open sale if theres any left

Bluemanc100 said:

City's Champions League tie at home to Dortmund on 3 October...

Manchester City v Borussia Dortmund
Wednesday 3rd October 2012
Kick off – 7.45pm

Supporters are advised that a number of seats are impacted by UEFA requirements for this fixture. For further details, please see ‘Seat Relocation’ information below.

Please note: All Platinum/Gold members registered on the UEFA Competition Cup Scheme will have payment taken from their nominated debit/credit card by 8pm on Wednesday 12th September.

Tickets will be priced as follows:

Family Stand and South Stand Level 1 and Level 2
Adults: £35
16-21s / Over 65s: £25
Under 16s: £15
Disabled: £25

Colin Bell Stand and East Stand Level 1 and 3
Adults: £35
16-21s / Over 65s: £25
Under 16s: £15
Disabled: £25

Colin Bell Stand Level 2 and East Stand Level 2
Adults: £40
16-21s / Over 65s: £30
Under 16s: £20
Disabled: £30

Supporters registered on the UEFA Competitions Cup Scheme will receive a £5 reduction on the prices listed above.

Tickets will be available for supporters that meet the following criteria:

2012/13 Platinum/Gold Members (not registered on the UEFA Competition Cup Scheme) – Thursday 13th September at 9am.
2012/13 Blue Members with Match Ticket Priority – Saturday 15th September at 9am.
General Sale – Monday 17th September at 9am.

citymad said:
If anyone knows if they will be able to get two extra tickets for this game i'd really appreciateit if you would pm me. Thanks!
You should have no problems picking up tickets when they go on Open Sale

On the General Sale , Does anyone know how many ticket's you will be able to buy ? i know PL is usually upto 6 tickets thinking might be different for CL

daviegalt7 said:
On the General Sale , Does anyone know how many ticket's you will be able to buy ? i know PL is usually upto 6 tickets thinking might be different for CL

They'll probably wait and see how many they've got left before deciding. I got 3 last year for the Munich game using one supporter number if that helps.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.